Windows 10: Display Port not working June windows 10 update

Discus and support Display Port not working June windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Had this happen in the past, and I see many others have as well, over the years. A Displayport monitor goes to sleep with no signal. VGA works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GreatNestegg, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Display Port not working June windows 10 update

Had this happen in the past, and I see many others have as well, over the years.

A Displayport monitor goes to sleep with no signal.

VGA works fine. Seems DP drivers get no love when Microsoft does updates. Heck, maybe on purpose to piss of HP.

If anyone has a solution.

I have updated Intel graphic drivers, 10.18.10.5129 Integrated Intel 4000

Used device manager to update driver

Ran Windows update check again

View Sonic VS15453 no, there are no drivers specific to this model, even calling viewsonic resulted in a shrug that this monitor even existed. Could be a shrug, I didn't understand much of what he said to me.

I am currently typing and working with a VGA, so don't suggest it's power management, because that would mean it's asleep, and it's not.

Thank you!

:)

GreatNestegg, Jun 23, 2020

2. DirectX June Update

Microsoft has released an updated version of DirectX for June, although it isn’t clear whether the update is just for DirectX 9.0c or for DirectX 10 on Vista as well. Regardless of this, it is still recommended that Vista users update their systems because Vista will benefit from any DirectX 9.0c fixes when playing DirectX 9 games. The web installer is only for Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions), whilst the redistributable version will also work with Vista. The download links are listed below:
    • Web installer for Windows 2000, XP and 2003: download [44KB - 41.4MB]
    • Redistributable installer for Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista: download [53.6MB]

Jimmy 2004, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 23, 2020
  4. chispy Win User

Display Port not working June windows 10 update

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Display Port not working June windows 10 update

1. Display Port not working June windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Display Port working

2. monitor works with hdmi but not display port

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    monitor works with hdmi but not display port: recently my monitor (dell u2412h) started glitching with horizontal lines flashing on the screen on and off in a continuos pattern (1 sec off 1 sec on). then one afternoon i restarted my pc and the displayport wasnt working anymore. tried the hdmi cable, and that one worked....
  3. Display port not working

Display port not working: I’m having an issue, when I use my display port on my gpu I get “no signal” on my monitor. This is not the case when I use hdmi. Does why one know how to fix the display port not having signal? submitted by /u/LozCawley123 [link] [comments]...
  4. Second Display Port Monitor not working

Second Display Port Monitor not working: So I bought a new monitor and I connected it to the first display port from my GPU. I want to use my second monitor who was plugged with DVI-D but the cable was short so i searched on google and my old monitor supports 144 hz full hd with display port too so i bought one...
  5. Windows 10 June update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 June update: When are we going to see a patch which will fix the problem caused by the June update which disables a range of Brother printers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-june-update/637d66c5-875e-4a69-a2b6-1ff3d1f316d5
  6. USB-C to Display Port not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB-C to Display Port not working?: I have an X1 Yoga with Windows 10, attempting to connect to an external HP monitor using one of the two USB-C Thunderbolt ports. I bought a USB-C to DisplayPort adapter from Lenovo, connecting the adapter to the DisplayPort cable that came with the monitor. No signal on...
  7. Display Port monitor not working with windows

Display Port monitor not working with windows: I've posted about this before with no help so I'm hoping this one gets more traction. Just to be clear, no the power cable isnt the issue, and neither are the display port cables. I know this from using my xbox on the monitor as well as the monitor is able to show the boot...
  8. Display Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Port: I am trying to use the Display Port to HDMI. I get the video but not the sound. How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-port/6182602c-065d-472b-a413-a23c65762a72
  9. Display port for HDMI not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display port for HDMI not working: I cannot get the second monitor to work. It seems there is no output signal from display port for HDMI. I'm wondering if there is some setting that need to be done? (The monitor (HP LA2306x) is working fine with another computer)...
  10. Windows 10 + Display Port

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 + Display Port: I upgraded my monitor to a freesync and it's all really nice, a part from one SERIOUSLY annoying problem. I turn my monitor off as well as my system, I regularly leave my system on and my monitor off. The problem is, if i turn my system on without the monitor being on...