Windows 10: Display port problem

Discus and support Display port problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi i have just changed my mobo, cpu and gpu from intel to amd, and a problem has followed over. When connecting my 3 monitors with display port it wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by markfresh, Jul 18, 2019.

1. markfresh Win User

Display port problem

Hi i have just changed my mobo, cpu and gpu from intel to amd, and a problem has followed over.
    When connecting my 3 monitors with display port it wont work.
    On my old setup it was the same thing , only way i could do it was to have 1 display port, 1 hdmi and one dvi.
    So to me it sounds like it must be windows.
    I can get the monitors to work via display port one at a time and have checked all cables.
    I could do the same as previously but the new gpu doesnt have a dvi port.
    Oh and also it does it wit h2 hdmi and 1 display port.
    So pretty much i cant have 2 of the same cable.
    Any help please .
    Thanks Mark

:)

markfresh, Jul 18, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Jul 18, 2019
  3. ObSo-1337 Win User
    Port Forwarding Problems.

Yeah Mussels, I do have the right port configured. 27015 was the suggested port. My IP address is also static.

I'll try kn00tcn's suggested method once I'm home. Thanks all *Smile Display port problem :)

ObSo-1337, Jul 18, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Display port problem

zbook, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Display port problem

1. Display port problem - Similar Threads - Display port problem

2. No single/display problem hdmi port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No single/display problem hdmi port: I have upgraded my pc and plug with smat tv with hdmi port and other end with my gpu hdmi port, whenever I restart my pc display is not showing untill I plug and unplug my hdmi cable 1-2 times even I have uninstalled latest display driver and do as good as I can, but still...
  3. No single/display problem hdmi port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No single/display problem hdmi port: I have upgraded my pc and plug with smat tv with hdmi port and other end with my gpu hdmi port, whenever I restart my pc display is not showing untill I plug and unplug my hdmi cable 1-2 times even I have uninstalled latest display driver and do as good as I can, but still...
  4. No single/display problem hdmi port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Display port problem after last windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display port problem after last windows updates: hello after the last windows update of the 16/03/2021 my displayport start of fail and appear a message in the monitor that says "displayport not signal" each time when i open a game or when i open virtual machines or when im in the desktop, i make all that i find here about...
  6. Display port problem after last updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display port problem after last updates: hello after the last update of the 16/03/2021 my displayport start of fail and appear a message in the monitor that says "displayport not signal" each time when i open a game or when i open virtual machines or when im in the desktop, i make a new instalation of windows 10...
  7. Display Port

Display Port: I am trying to use the Display Port to HDMI. I get the video but not the sound. How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-port/6182602c-065d-472b-a413-a23c65762a72
  8. Experienced the Pin 20 Display Port Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Experienced the Pin 20 Display Port Problem: So, my son has the newest and nicest computer in the house. For his birthday, he got enough money to upgrade to a 3rd monitor. He had his primary monitor, a 24" Dell IPS hooked up via Display Port. He has a secondary 24" TN panel hooked up via HDMI. The new monitor is a...
  9. Display port problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display port problem: Hi i have just changed my mobo, cpu and gpu from intel to amd, and a problem has followed over. When connecting my 3 monitors with display port it wont work. On my old setup it was the same thing , only way i could do it was to have 1 display port, 1 hdmi and one dvi. So to...
  10. Problem with HD graphics card using display port

Problem with HD graphics card using display port: I don't think that Build 10041 and my AMD gaphics driver are the best of friends. I have a 2550*1440 Viewsonic screen attached to an HD 5670 graphics card using display port. Quite often when I am using Thunderbird email the screen blinks a couple of times and about all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell monitor u2412m has problems with display port