Windows 10: Display Port

Discus and support Display Port in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to use the Display Port to HDMI. I get the video but not the sound. How can I fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Oldmandf, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Oldmandf Win User

Display Port

I am trying to use the Display Port to HDMI. I get the video but not the sound. How can I fix this problem?

:)

Oldmandf, Aug 20, 2019
  2. zbook Win User
    zbook, Aug 20, 2019
  3. spapakons Win User
    USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

Display Port [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

Display Port [​IMG]

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Display Port [​IMG]

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Display Port [​IMG]

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Display Port

Broken HDR over display port 1.4

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the make and model of your monitor?
    2. Were you able to use HDR, prior to this issue?
    3. Was there any major change or update on your system, before which you were able to use the HDR option over display port 1.4?

Reply with the status of the issue, in-order to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Hope it helps,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Display Port

1. Display Port - Similar Threads - Display Port

2. I have a XPS 8930 and while using a display port cable it only uses the integrated graphics...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a XPS 8930 and while using a display port cable it only uses the integrated graphics...: My machine has a Gtx 1650 as the nvidia dedicated graphics card and I am using the display. The model is like this one...
  3. I have a XPS 8930 and while using a display port cable it only uses the integrated graphics...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a XPS 8930 and while using a display port cable it only uses the integrated graphics...: My machine has a Gtx 1650 as the nvidia dedicated graphics card and I am using the display. The model is like this one...
  4. I have a XPS 8930 and while using a display port cable it only uses the integrated graphics...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  6. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  7. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. BSoD when I plug a Display Port cable in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD when I plug a Display Port cable in: I have an Nvidia GTX 1050 TI 4GB, sold by ASUS.I bought a new monitor and plugged the display cable into the GPU while a my HDMI cable was plugged into another monitor and then my pc froze and BSoD ed, it gave the stop code: VIDEO TLD and one more word that I forgot.I then...
  9. BSoD when I plug a Display Port cable in

BSoD when I plug a Display Port cable in: I have an Nvidia GTX 1050 TI 4GB, sold by ASUS.I bought a new monitor and plugged the display cable into the GPU while a my HDMI cable was plugged into another monitor and then my pc froze and BSoD ed, it gave the stop code: VIDEO TLD and one more word that I forgot.I then...
  10. BSoD when I plug a Display Port cable in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging