Windows 10: Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2

Discus and support Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys, After I updated my windows 11 to the latest version, 22H2, I have a flickering display problem. I've made every possible solution to fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ehsan93, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Ehsan93 Win User

Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2

Hello guys, After I updated my windows 11 to the latest version, 22H2, I have a flickering display problem. I've made every possible solution to fix it but it doesn't change.To name a few, first I did this solution: Fix screen flickering in Windows - Microsoft SupportAfter that, I used DDU Display Driver Uninstaller and completely deleted both my graphic drivers AMD and Geforce, and reinstall it again.I'm thinking about uninstalling the update, but the thing is I've deleted the old windows folder and I'm worried that If I uninstalled the update in safe mode, would my laptop run into a

:)

Ehsan93, Nov 16, 2022

2. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Nov 16, 2022
  3. itsme1 Win User
    How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, Nov 16, 2022
  4. Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2

Windows 11 22H2 on my Windows 11

Hi - my Dell XPS 15 7590 originally came with Windows 10 but I upgraded to Windows 11 without problems. Now running Windows 11 21H2 OS Build 22000.1098

Windows update is not offering me Windows 11 22H2 to download/install.

My Windows Registry does not seem to have any reference to '"DestBuildNum, UpEx, UpExU, and RedReason" keys.

Is there some incompatibility with my system that is stopping Windows Update from offering me 22H2?

I'm also registered for Windows Insider and that does offer me an Insider version of 22H2.

Thanks for any suggestions.

William AlexanderCleaver, Nov 16, 2022
Thema:

Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2

1. Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2 - Similar Threads - Display problem updating

2. Windows 11 22h2 Update Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22h2 Update Problem.: Hello, I have a problem with the 22h2 update. I was using Windows 10 and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 11. I tried to upgrade it from Windows Update but I received the error code 0x8007001. I tried to install it with the update assistant but I got the "We Can’t Tell if Your...
  3. Windows 11 22h2 update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22h2 update problem: Windows 11 22h2 update problem I formatted the pc and installed the iso, but again this update is coming and if I install it, it will give a blue screen error, is there really no solution to this?...
  4. windows 11 update problem 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 update problem 22h2: windows 11 update problem 22h2I bought a new pc asus zenbook with win11 installed. However, when the 22h2 update comes, there is a blue screen error, how do I fix it?...
  5. Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2

Display problem after updating windows 11 to 22H2: Hello guys, After I updated my windows 11 to the latest version, 22H2, I have a flickering display problem. I've made every possible solution to fix it but it doesn't change.To name a few, first I did this solution: Fix screen flickering in Windows - Microsoft SupportAfter...
  6. Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update: Can't connect to my home's wifi after Windows 11 22H2 update yesterday, it works fine in my other devices phone/tab. I only can connect to the internet. I have seen some previous forums with the same problem and tried the solution from it and some tips from tech site, but my...
  7. Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update

Wifi problem after Windows 11 22H2 update: Can't connect to my home's wifi after Windows 11 22H2 update yesterday, it works fine in my other devices phone/tab. I only can connect to the internet. I have seen some previous forums with the same problem and tried the solution from it and some tips from tech site, but my...
  8. Windows 11 22H2 update problem

Windows 11 22H2 update problem: After updating my Thinkpad laptop with 22H2 a power problem started.When the laptop was pluged into the power cord it will go to sleep an wake up 2 or 3 times a minute. When it is unpluged it is normal.I went back to the previous version of Windows 11 without 22H2 and...
  9. Windows 11 problem after Update Windows 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 problem after Update Windows 22h2: Hello,Windows 11 problem after Windows Update 22h2, highlights first option on default, creating frames and so on. I recently updated my Windows 11 22h2 installation and now whenever I navigate in Explorer, OS highlights first option, like it would with pressing 'TAB' for all...
  10. Windows 11 problem after Update Windows 22h2

Windows 11 problem after Update Windows 22h2: Hello,Windows 11 problem after Windows Update 22h2, highlights first option on default, creating frames and so on. I recently updated my Windows 11 22h2 installation and now whenever I navigate in Explorer, OS highlights first option, like it would with pressing 'TAB' for all...