Windows 10: display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred

Discus and support display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello , i am having display issue on my dell studio 1555 laptop image gets blurred and text are unreadable but if i hover mouse over the display or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BijayBaral, Feb 9, 2019.

1. display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred

hello , i am having display issue on my dell studio 1555 laptop image gets blurred and text are unreadable but if i hover mouse over the display or minimize, it goes away but appears again with in a second . i have reinstalled windows updated all drivers but nothing has helped. currently i am running in windows 10 home .my have posted screenshot of my display please help to fix the problem. display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred 8c09a4d1-0c18-42e2-bd47-b3966c852d04?upload=true.png

:)

BijayBaral, Feb 9, 2019
  2. yeemj Win User

Pixel Display

Hello,

Can anyone suggest how i can display a pixel on my handphone using a GSM modem? im able to transfer the pixel data, but stuck on how to display it on my handphone. Please help.

yeemj, Feb 9, 2019
  3. robrobwj Win User
    Display issues - Pixelated at times

Hi all,

Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times.
    All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below:

display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred [​IMG]

Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated.

robrobwj, Feb 9, 2019
  4. LeeC2202 Win User

display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred

Lumia 1020, really poor image quality, blurring and distortion

I bought my Lumia 1020 recently, although not new as I couldn't afford the extra cost. I just needed a phone that had decent camera quality and all the reviews seemed to pick this phone out as one of the top contenders. What I have ended up with though,
    is probably the worst camera on a phone I have seen since taking photos with my Nokia 6230. They are blurred, distorted, just generally very poor quality. I've never had a problem like this, so I'm not sure what my first steps should be to diagnose the problem.

I have attached a couple of images showing the problems. You can see how the outdoor pic has the blurred problem, yet the monitor pic looks fairly even focus wise. In the outdoor pic, the two areas highlighted were the same distance from my viewing position.
    I've noticed when I have tried taking videos, that the focus seems to be constantly shifting, which makes me wonder if the focus is shifting while the frame is being processed when I take a photo.

The monitor pic displays massive distortion across the frame, which you can see by comparing the background with the overlaid yellow guidelines. I didn't see this kind of problems with the sample images I looked at, but I have no idea if the sample pictures
    were even real or not.

Am I seeing something that is considered normal for this phone, or does it look like I have a problem? I suspect the phone is no longer under warranty, so it's going to be a case of damage limitation when it comes to repair costs if they are needed.

The camera is using the Lumia camera app, if that's relevant.

distorted-lumia1020.jpg

blurred-lumia1020.jpg

LeeC2202, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred

1. display problem pixel distorted or scattered or blurred - Similar Threads - display problem pixel

2. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  3. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  4. Grainy Pixelated Screen / Display Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grainy Pixelated Screen / Display Problem: I turned on my computer last evening and noticed that it resembled graph paper with tiny dots covering the entire screen. I tried fixing it using display in Windows but was unable to. Please tell me how I can rectify this issue as I am unable to reach support....
  5. Display scattered

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display scattered: I am facing a display scattered issue. It happens frequently. But when it will happen it will take 2-3 hours to back in normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-scattered/ea4e4659-1403-43ae-8661-44c9de587dbf
  6. Distorted Display

Distorted Display: My screen is half distorted, there's a faint blue line that sometime bugs out and the bottom half of the screen glitches up and down. I tried taking a photo but it was too blurry to see anything. I tried deleting windows updates and startup repairs but nothing seemed to...
  7. Multiple Display Blurred

Multiple Display Blurred: Hello, I have a 4 monitor setup. 3 of the 4 monitors are displaying perfectly, but the 4th is blurry as if the driver is not installed. All monitors are exactly the same with the exact same settings. The scaling and resolution are set to it's recommended setting with all...
  8. Display distorted

Display distorted: My Dell laptop has multiple horizontal and verticle lines across my start screen, some blocking my task bar. WHY and How to fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-distorted/09e9e7ae-98de-434c-927a-675f514bd03f
  9. Problem with pixelated display

Problem with pixelated display: Hello! My problem is with display in windows 10. I have Ati radeon r7 240 graphics card My problem started after changing resolution in game. I tried this 1. reinstall graphics driver 2. disconnecting grapihcs card and pluging the cable into integrated port on...
  10. display distorted

display distorted: pictures,select box,enter box,anything with viewable pictures or select box are partially covered by triangles white and black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/display-distorted/f47b5597-4b59-44b7-b78b-f0c056c49c3a