Windows 10: display problem small area

Discus and support display problem small area in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; display has out of focus icons in just in one spot on the display - it is a rectangle of about 1.5 icons tall and 4 icons wide. - what icon in settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by davidbahn, Oct 2, 2022.

1. davidbahn Win User

display problem small area

display has out of focus icons in just in one spot on the display - it is a rectangle of about 1.5 icons tall and 4 icons wide. - what icon in settings have i pressed or key combinations have i pressed to cause this?- it is apparent it is not a malfunction of the display itself per se- i can move the icon out of the way and over to another part of the screen and the icon remains out of focus- if I move an icon into the spot i previously moved an icon out of it too becomes out of focus

:)

davidbahn, Oct 2, 2022

2. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Oct 2, 2022
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Kodi Win User

Notification Area Display Problem

On Build 14271 my notification area changed to,

Main monitor,
    display problem small area [​IMG]

Other two monitors,
    display problem small area [​IMG]

How do i get the main monitor to display the same as the other two (without the two white bars)?

Kodi, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

1. display problem small area - Similar Threads - display problem small

2. display problem small area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display problem small area: display has out of focus icons in just in one spot on the display - it is a rectangle of about 1.5 icons tall and 4 icons wide. - what icon in settings have i pressed or key combinations have i pressed to cause this?- it is apparent it is not a malfunction of the display...
  3. display problem small area

in Windows 10 Customization
    display problem small area: display has out of focus icons in just in one spot on the display - it is a rectangle of about 1.5 icons tall and 4 icons wide. - what icon in settings have i pressed or key combinations have i pressed to cause this?- it is apparent it is not a malfunction of the display...
  4. the data area passed is too small

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the data area passed is too small: Issue 1. "the data area passed is too small" this error come when start system. this error continually coming any thing i do on system. [ATTACH] Issue 2. display automatically black for 2 seconds after 5-10 mins....
  5. My monitor is flickering in a small area

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My monitor is flickering in a small area: I noticed my monitor started flickering, but only in one small rectangular area. Before this happened, I was on a website and my mouse cursor was perfectly placed where a feature was rapidly flickering in the same spot as my monitor is now, so that might be a cause. I have no...
  6. System Call Data Area Too Small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Call Data Area Too Small: I have several apps that are giving me an error saying "The data area passed to a system call is too small." How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-call-data-area-too-small/230b8bab-8f86-4532-8fa8-1793d67f0dfc
  7. small screen displays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    small screen displays: I keep getting content will not display correctly on small screen why? what can do about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-screen-displays/acb927ce-32d4-4d18-b50b-2475e1c09c40
  8. absurdly small display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    absurdly small display: I'm not sure if the stated topic best describes the issue I'm having, but first look at this:[IMG] the problem I'm having here is best evidenced by the tiny tiny play/pause/rew/ff etc. icons at the bottom of the program display and the icon display inside the blue box at...
  9. "Data area ...too small message.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Data area ...too small message.: This message pops up when I'm trying to open JPG's. Why is it being generated and what can I do to correct it?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-area-too-small-message/82efc510-1fcf-4cd9-9a22-c5418ecbf361"
  10. Notification Area Display Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area Display Problem: On Build 14271 my notification area changed to, Main monitor, [img] Other two monitors, [img] How do i get the main monitor to display the same as the other two (without the two white bars)? 42037