Windows 10: Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

Discus and support Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As seen in the attached picture, i am having this "stage light" effect problem and sometimes the screen brightness fluctuate. I tried to update the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shinlynseet, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

As seen in the attached picture, i am having this "stage light" effect problem and sometimes the screen brightness fluctuate. I tried to update the display driver but it stated that there's no any update available. Is it a driver issue or ?I wanted to try other method too but it requires bitlocker id which i don't have where i last checked.

:)

shinlynseet, Feb 21, 2022

2. My screen brightness keeps fluctuating even though "Automatically Adjust Brightness" and "Night Light" are both turned off

Issue: It appears that my laptop screen keeps fluctuating with a yellow tint instead of staying at the brightness I set it to.

• "Night Light" is turned off and no schedule is set for it.
    • "Automatically Adjust Brightness" is turned off, as well.
    • This happens when both plugged in and when unplugged.

I'm just trying to figure out why it's doing it, so I can fix the issue.

Device:

• Lenovo Yoga 720 (new)

Zach Unsell, Feb 21, 2022
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Feb 21, 2022
  4. ashkaps Win User

Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

Lumia 640- display issue: constantly fluctuating display

HI.

I just purchased a new lumia 640. I was exploring the options and came across something weird with the display.

The display brightness keeps on fluctuating in intensity by itself.

Few observations:

This is much evident when the Settings>brightness is set to automatic and Settings>display>brightness profile>adjust>Brightness bar is set to lowest (slider on the left side).

If I increase this brightness bar to maximum the problem resolves.

Also if I select a brightness level in Settings>Brightness as low, medium or high (and NOT automatic) the problem is resolved as long as the brightness bar in brightness profile is not lowest.

The problem is most evident against a white display like browsing on IE.

So the problem is: if I reduce the brightness to it's lowest level using all settings then the display fluctuates.

ashkaps, Feb 21, 2022
Thema:

Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

1. Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times. - Similar Threads - Display problem stage

2. Display brightness problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display brightness problem.: Hi,I am using windows 10 lenovo laptop bought on 2018.. recently i reseted my system due to some issues..after resetting i got so high brightness problem.i used hotkeys to decrease it..but hotkeys didn't worked! I went to the settings but i can't found the slider of...
  3. Display brightness problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display brightness problem.: Hi,I am using windows 10 lenovo laptop bought on 2018.. recently i reseted my system due to some issues..after resetting i got so high brightness problem.i used hotkeys to decrease it..but hotkeys didn't worked! I went to the settings but i can't found the slider of...
  4. Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.: As seen in the attached picture, i am having this "stage light" effect problem and sometimes the screen brightness fluctuate. I tried to update the display driver but it stated that there's no any update available. Is it a driver issue or ?I wanted to try other method too but...
  5. Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.: As seen in the attached picture, i am having this "stage light" effect problem and sometimes the screen brightness fluctuate. I tried to update the display driver but it stated that there's no any update available. Is it a driver issue or ?I wanted to try other method too but...
  6. Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11: I just updated to Windows 11. First of all, great experience! But the Brightness automatically increases to 100% without a specific pattern or trigger aspect. I observe this sometimes after the laptop wakes up from sleep after a few hours.I just wanted to know if that is a...
  7. Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11

Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11: I just updated to Windows 11. First of all, great experience! But the Brightness automatically increases to 100% without a specific pattern or trigger aspect. I observe this sometimes after the laptop wakes up from sleep after a few hours.I just wanted to know if that is a...
  8. Gigabyte Monitor Screen Brightness Fluctuation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gigabyte Monitor Screen Brightness Fluctuation: Gigabyte Monitor Screen Brightness Fluctuation Merry Christmas everyone! I am writing this to see if anyone has encountered this issue before. I have searched the internet for a while now and have also attempted to resolve the issue myself through updating Windows 10,...
  9. Problems with screen brightness and night light mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with screen brightness and night light mode: I have 2 problems with my laptop as mentioned above. Both of these problems only happen when I upgrade the OS from Window Home SL to Pro, after using Win Pro for a month, I discovered my laptop cannot adjust the brightness and cannot use the night light mode. I took Google to...
  10. Bright backgrounds have strange effect with Night Light turned on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bright backgrounds have strange effect with Night Light turned on: Hello all, Not really sure where to post this so I will start here. I have come across a problem when using night light. I'm unsure if it is a microsoft problem or a Google Chrome problem but i'll try to give a run down of what has been happening. I have noticed when...