Windows 10: Display Problems and Compatibility issues in Window 10.

Discus and support Display Problems and Compatibility issues in Window 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have HP laptop and it often happens that the my browser doesn't show the websites how they are supposed to appear. Some images just wont appear, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AREEBAH MUJTABA, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Display Problems and Compatibility issues in Window 10.

I have HP laptop and it often happens that the my browser doesn't show the websites how they are supposed to appear. Some images just wont appear, the menu and other header options are all jumbled. This might be happening because of the windows installed and is not compatible with the browser. But, i am confused on how to fix this issue.

:)

AREEBAH MUJTABA, Sep 11, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 11, 2020
  3. display issue

Hi Akash,

This issue could be caused due to some incorrect display settings or due to an incompatible display driver. I would suggest you to first restart the PC and check. Once you have restarted if the same behavior is noticed, I would suggest you check if you have
    set the right display resolution for your monitor size. Check this article for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Note; Though the steps might vary a little, the suggestions provided in this article holds good for Windows 10 as well.

If the issue persists after trying the above steps, then the issue could be with the display drivers. In this case,
    I would suggest you to visit the PC manufacturer's website to download and install the latest drivers. If you couldn't find any drivers for Windows 10, download the drivers for the latest Windows OS and install it in compatibility
    mode. Type 'Compatibility' in the search box and select 'run programs made for previous version' to run the compatibility troubleshooter.

Bennet Martin, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Display Problems and Compatibility issues in Window 10.

Compatibility Issues Regarding MOHAA with Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

1. What happens when you try to play the game?

2. Is this issue persists with this particular game?

3. Do you receive any error code or message while playing the game?

Lets follow the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue:

Step 1: Check if the game is compatible with the Windows 10 Operating system by visiting the following link:

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps & More | Microsoft

Step 2: I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select
        Properties.
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    Also try to install the latest drivers from the Game Manufacturer Website and check if the issue persists.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Display Problems and Compatibility issues in Window 10.

1. Display Problems and Compatibility issues in Window 10. - Similar Threads - Display Problems Compatibility

2. OneNote for Windows 10, compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote for Windows 10, compatibility issue: I'm running Windows 11. When OneNote for Windows 10 is pinned to the taskbar and I right click to open a second OneNote window, it opens in Normal view, not full screen. Never had this issue in Windows 10....
  3. OneNote for Windows 10, compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote for Windows 10, compatibility issue: I'm running Windows 11. When OneNote for Windows 10 is pinned to the taskbar and I right click to open a second OneNote window, it opens in Normal view, not full screen. Never had this issue in Windows 10....
  4. Snapchat Compatibility Issue on Windows 10

Snapchat Compatibility Issue on Windows 10: I'm facing compatibility problems with Snapchat on my Windows 10 laptop. The app doesn't run smoothly, and certain features are malfunctioning even after reinstalling and updating. Has anyone encountered similar issues with Snapchat on Windows 10? I appreciate any insights or...
  5. Display compatibility issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display compatibility issues: None of my display adapters are compatible with my system. I had a Intel 630 HD driver that disappeared from my system. The graphics card display adapter isn't compatible with my system and Windows 10 keeps trying to replace the lost driver by the Microsoft basic display...
  6. Compatibility mode issues on Windows 10

Compatibility mode issues on Windows 10: Hi- I am attempting to install Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 onto a desktop PC that is running Windows 10. The issue I am experiencing is that ALL attempts to run the installer result in a popup window that states the following: "Windows Program Compatibility mode...
  7. Windows 10 compatibility setting issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 compatibility setting issue: Dear Community! I have a strange issue with the Windows 10 compatibility mode. (Running Win 10 Pro 64bit, with the latest updates) We have an old application installed on a Windows 2008 VM and we run it on client PCs via a share. (No installation, just creating a shortcut)...
  8. Windows 10 compatibility setting issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 compatibility setting issue: Dear Community! I have a strange issue with the Windows 10 compatibility mode. (Running Win 10 Pro 64bit, with the latest updates) We have an old application installed on a Windows 2008 VM and we run it on client PCs via a share. (No installation, just creating a shortcut)...
  9. compatible windows 10 display driver?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    compatible windows 10 display driver?: Successfully upgraded my satellite c655-s5128 from windows 7 to windows 10. Native screen resolution was 1366x768 but now the only choices are 1024x768 or 800x600. Is there a driver that is compatible with my display and windows 10? I know intel is not directly supporting the...
  10. windows 10 compatibility problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 compatibility problem: NEED HELP. I CAN'T ABLE TO UPGRADE MY WINDOWS 10. I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM. TELL ME THE SOLUTION. HOW TO SOLVE. THANKS. "The computer started using the Windows installation media. Remove the installation media and restart your computer so that Windows starts normally....