Windows 10: Display Product key for more than one device

Discus and support Display Product key for more than one device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to display my product key on my machine to verify what I have written down is correct. Every where I look on the net it assumes that I only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JamesEiden, May 19, 2020.

1. Display Product key for more than one device

I need to display my product key on my machine to verify what I have written down is correct.

Every where I look on the net it assumes that I only have one computer and one copy of windows.

I have 6 computers one for each family member and I dont know which product key goes to what computer.

Why is this so hard to find? How can I do it?

:)

JamesEiden, May 19, 2020
  2. Superfly Win User

Product Key

Keys are not required for the upgrade process. Windows 10 has a built-in generic key which it uses to install - it acquires the underlying Win7/Win8 activation during the upgrade process and assigns your device ID as a valid Windows 10 activated device. Subsequent installs will thus activate using your device ID. You will not require a key - should you be prompted, select "skip". Activation is automatic thereafter.

See step 6 here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html

Display Product key for more than one device [​IMG]

Superfly, May 19, 2020
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, May 19, 2020
  4. balubeto Win User

Display Product key for more than one device

Avoid that the input window of the product keys is displayed

If I create an autounattend.xml file in the root directory of the media and insert this block

Code:
    Code:
    <UserData>    <ProductKey>       <WillShowUI>Never</WillShowUI>    </ProductKey> </UserData>
    I avoid displaying the input window of the product keys during the first phase of installation and therefore, the window, which lists the editions included in the install.wim file, is displayed immediately. Right?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Display Product key for more than one device

1. Display Product key for more than one device - Similar Threads - Display Product key

2. Does MTR devices support more than dual display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does MTR devices support more than dual display?: Hello,i'm wondering if it is possible to use a HDMI splitter to use multiple displays in a room to share content or is 2 monitors the max that the computer can support?...
  3. Does MTR devices support more than dual display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does MTR devices support more than dual display?: Hello,i'm wondering if it is possible to use a HDMI splitter to use multiple displays in a room to share content or is 2 monitors the max that the computer can support?...
  4. Multiple desktops on machines with more than one display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple desktops on machines with more than one display: Hi there,I've got a suggestion that I don't know where to share and I don't have time to look through all the discussions. If someone finds it interesting and knows where to post it, please let me know. I really love working with multiple desktops on Windows. I usually work...
  5. Multiple desktops on machines with more than one display

Multiple desktops on machines with more than one display: Hi there,I've got a suggestion that I don't know where to share and I don't have time to look through all the discussions. If someone finds it interesting and knows where to post it, please let me know. I really love working with multiple desktops on Windows. I usually work...
  6. windows dvd player on more than one device

windows dvd player on more than one device: I bought windows dvd player nine six months ago and a second laptop two months ago. Do I have to buy it again for my second computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-player-on-more-than-one-device/10b722e7-6394-4809-b29e-db02dcd7e69e
  7. More Than One Keyboard in Device Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    More Than One Keyboard in Device Driver: This is an ongoing, intermittent issue with Windows 10. I consistently get two keyboard device drivers. It does no good to uninstall one or the other as the 2nd one eventually reappears. I'm using the keyboard on my laptop and that's the only keyboard I use/only keyboard...
  8. more than one MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more than one MBR: My OS disk boots from start on in XP. Still need that OS as my UMAX 2200 scanner is only fully supported by XP drivers. Later on bought W7 ultimate and installed it as multiboot. EasyBCD does the trick. No problem. Runs both. Had to upgrade to W10. As W10 tells me how to run...
  9. 365 Family on more than one device.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    365 Family on more than one device.: I have the full suite on my laptop and now need to install it on my daughter's laptop. Do I just login from her laptop and download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/365-family-on-more-than-one-device/8b08dee3-dea4-437d-8eb1-f9cdc2a3f806
  10. Reactivating a reinstall of Windows 10 with a product key when you have more than one key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating a reinstall of Windows 10 with a product key when you have more than one key: I purchased two Windows 10 Pro product keys for my two laptops. One of them I need to do a wipe and reinstall. How can I tell what product key is being used for each laptop?...