Windows 10: Display properties has different tabs?

Discus and support Display properties has different tabs? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm seeing a properties window under Start > Settings > Display > Advanced Display settings > Display adapter properties for Display 1 that has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by rzjunction, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Display properties has different tabs?

I'm seeing a properties window under Start > Settings > Display > Advanced Display settings > Display adapter properties for Display 1 that has combined properties tabs for my display driver and monitor (Title bar says "Generic PnP Monitor and Intel Graphics 530 Properties." Two of the tabs are Adapter and Monitor. Each of these tabs has a Properties link to the respective properties window for the adapter and the monitor.

Since links in the Settings screens do not allow you to discover the underlying code under the link, I have not been able to figure out what this link is calling in order to generate this two-for-one style Properties window.

Does anyone know where this link is going or how the window is generated - or at the least where else this window can be generated from? Each of the respective Properties links from those tabs generates the normal Properties window from the Device Manager for the adapter and monitor respectively.

RZ

:)

rzjunction, Mar 1, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    no enhancements tab on my speaker properties HP windows 10

Hi Manuelde,

Outdated audio driver is one of the usual caused why the enhancements tab is not appearing on the speakers properties. There are also audio drivers that don't have an enhancement tab.

To isolate the root cause of the issue, we need additional information:

• Which audio driver are you using?
    • Were you able to use the enhancement tab before?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest uninstalling the driver using the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and select
      Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Display properties has different tabs?

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Display properties has different tabs?

1. Display properties has different tabs? - Similar Threads - Display properties has

2. Windows 11 Properties tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Properties tab: I was trying to change the properties of a folder as the admin account and when I went to select the check boxes for modify and full control, they are not selectable. What should I do?...
  3. No security tab in folder properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No security tab in folder properties: Recently I installed a gameHalo Infinity from Microsoft Store but later decided to uninstall it. But I am unable to remove it from my computer. It got installed it in one of my secondary drives. Now I have a folder named Program Files which I am unable to delete. It says I...
  4. No security tab in folder properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No security tab in folder properties: Recently I installed a gameHalo Infinity from Microsoft Store but later decided to uninstall it. But I am unable to remove it from my computer. It got installed it in one of my secondary drives. Now I have a folder named Program Files which I am unable to delete. It says I...
  5. no security tab in properties?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no security tab in properties?: VER: 21H1 19043.1110 There is no security tab in properties and the files and folders are padlocked, so I can't change permissions/ownership? The files are on a USB pendrive, copied from a previous PC (the whole downloads folder infact!). I've tried the: 1) Simply type Win+R...
  6. No sharing tab in wifi properties.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No sharing tab in wifi properties.: Hey I'm having issues with my network adapter properties where I can't see my sharing tab. I'm on a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 which was in S mode but I uninstalled it with the Microsoft store app that does it for you. I don't know if that will help or not. Here is my directions to...
  7. Location-tab in Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location-tab in Properties: Hallo! I am using windows10 In all my property-windows I am missing my "Location3-tab. So I can't move certain personal files in a proper way. Can someone help me with this?...
  8. Display properties has different tabs?

in Windows 10 Support
    Display properties has different tabs?: I'm seeing a properties window under Start > Settings > Display > Advanced Display settings > Display adapter properties for Display 1 that has combined properties tabs for my display driver and monitor (Title bar says "Generic PnP Monitor and Intel Graphics 530 Properties."...
  9. No Security Tab In Properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Security Tab In Properties: So I wanted to move music from my computer to a USB drive, but when I got there there was no security tab to change permissions. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Stagcraft184...
  10. Sharing tab missing in properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing tab missing in properties: I have Win 10 Home 64 bit. In my Win 7 there used to be a Share tab in file properties. In my Win 10 this tab is missing in properties. Any help in recovering it would be appreciated. As additional information, I am the sole user of the PC with only the one account that...