Windows 10: Display Quality Issue After Entering Sleepmode.

Discus and support Display Quality Issue After Entering Sleepmode. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I'm not exactly sure how to describe my issue nor have I been able to find anything along the lines of others with a similar problem. My settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christian P1, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Display Quality Issue After Entering Sleepmode.

Hello,I'm not exactly sure how to describe my issue nor have I been able to find anything along the lines of others with a similar problem. My settings for my, recently built Windows 11, PC are set so that if it is idle for 5 minutes that the screen will turn off. This is the same settings I have for my Windows 10 laptop and the 8.1 system prior to this new one.However, when I wake the PC to have the display turn back on again, prior to the system going to sleep, the quality of the image takes a nose dive. Essentially, it looks like it went from 4k to 720p. My GPU drivers are up to date via a

:)

Christian P1, Jun 1, 2023

2. Disable updates in sleepmode

It's not automatically downloading thats annoying me so much as it decides to update while my PC is in sleepmode, i don't see how that helps me sorry. I've seen some people say disable it in task scheduler but it won't let me do that despite using the pro
    version.

MajorFoley, Jun 1, 2023
  3. Display Issues on Surface Pro 4 after auto sleep or lack of usage

Hi,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

As the issue still persists, it might be an issue related to the display drivers. I suggest you to try updating the display driver and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 1, 2023
  4. Display Quality Issue After Entering Sleepmode.

PC going into sleepmode for no reason

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask what are the methods that you have tried to solve the issue.

As you are facing problem with computer going to sleep, I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter.
    Power troubleshooter will automatically detect and resolve the most common issues with power settings of the computer. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left pane.
    • Click on Power from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 1, 2023
Thema:

Display Quality Issue After Entering Sleepmode.

1. Display Quality Issue After Entering Sleepmode. - Similar Threads - Display Quality Issue

2. Blue screen after sleepmode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after sleepmode: Everytime after my PC goes into sleepmode it crashes when I start it. This is since a few weeks... I cannot find out why this happens.In this We transfer link is my windows minidump fileshttps://we.tl/t-246gMeDx4w...
  3. Blue screen after sleepmode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen after sleepmode: Everytime after my PC goes into sleepmode it crashes when I start it. This is since a few weeks... I cannot find out why this happens.In this We transfer link is my windows minidump fileshttps://we.tl/t-246gMeDx4w...
  4. Display Quality Issue After Entering Sleepmode.

Display Quality Issue After Entering Sleepmode.: Hello,I'm not exactly sure how to describe my issue nor have I been able to find anything along the lines of others with a similar problem. My settings for my, recently built Windows 11, PC are set so that if it is idle for 5 minutes that the screen will turn off. This is the...
  5. Network issues after sleepmode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network issues after sleepmode: Hi there,I have been using my Lenovo IdeaPad 5 for about two months now, with windows 11 running. However, everytime I 'lock' or 'Sleep' my laptop, I experience network issues upon unlocking/sleeping. The network icon on the bottom right doesn't show my laptop is connected,...
  6. Network issues after sleepmode

Network issues after sleepmode: Hi there,I have been using my Lenovo IdeaPad 5 for about two months now, with windows 11 running. However, everytime I 'lock' or 'Sleep' my laptop, I experience network issues upon unlocking/sleeping. The network icon on the bottom right doesn't show my laptop is connected,...
  7. Window 10 keeps on freezing after sleepmode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Window 10 keeps on freezing after sleepmode: Window 10 keeps on freezing after sleep mode, I have tried the restart, reinstall new windows and DISM.exe process, check disk, and scan now but the issue keeps on persisting. Last option i have is to turn off the Sleep mode but still checking if their is another option....
  8. No display after entering pin and no cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No display after entering pin and no cursor: I install a new SSD recently which is working great but for a couple of days whenever I switch on the PC it asks for the pin then nothing, no display whatsoever, no cursor no task manager no nothing, the monitor dialog says "no display" but when I enter the BIOS and do...
  9. Issues with sound quality after updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with sound quality after updates: So far as I can see, all of similar threads have been closed - not because they have been fixed, but... So, again, as far as I can see, the "solutions" are: Dumb down the speakers and audio - CD quality, remove enhancements, etc. NOT A SOLUTION Dumb down /...
  10. Disable updates in sleepmode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable updates in sleepmode: This is seriously one of the stupidest things there. Why would i want my computer to install updates in SLEEP MODE? It's when i don't want my system to change anything yet i can (and have) lose so much from this. How do i stop it updating in sleep mode and i don't want no you...