Windows 10: display randomly turns off

Discus and support display randomly turns off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; since i updated windows there have been randomly turning off after startup but the cpu seems to be running and audio also stops. sometimes it happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karan Das, May 25, 2022.

1. Karan Das Win User

display randomly turns off

since i updated windows there have been randomly turning off after startup but the cpu seems to be running and audio also stops. sometimes it happens just for the first start then i restart the computer and it doesn't occur after for whole session. it happens only when i start the comp after some hours. pleas try to resolve my problem

:)

Karan Das, May 25, 2022
  2. Try3 Win User

Power setting turns display off as set but then it turns right back on

Verna,

But you did not look at that tutorial's list of related tutorials for all the other
    Add or Remove ... from Power Options - TenForumsTutorials
    ones. That's what I suggested. The link to that particular tutorial was just a way in to the set of them.

display randomly turns off [​IMG]

And you'll find even more of the set by searching the list of tutorials.

Denis

3. jorog(2) Win User
    Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), May 25, 2022
  4. display randomly turns off

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, May 25, 2022
Thema:

display randomly turns off

1. display randomly turns off - Similar Threads - display randomly turns

2. Windows 11 Display Randomly Turns Off but the Machine stays on. The display will only turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Randomly Turns Off but the Machine stays on. The display will only turn...: It has occurred in a number of applications however most notably Mortal Kombat 1. I have reinstalled the Nvidia graphics drivers and have rolled back to the older drivers. I have run sfc /scannow but there are no integrity issues detected. Windows troubleshooter does not...
  3. Caps Lock On/Off Display Randomly Turned On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock On/Off Display Randomly Turned On: Randomly the Caps Lock On/Off Display has started popping up on my screen. Nothing I have done has been able to fix it. Even going to settings-Display-advanced settings. I don’t know what else to try...
  4. Caps Lock On/Off Display Randomly Turned On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock On/Off Display Randomly Turned On: Randomly the Caps Lock On/Off Display has started popping up on my screen. Nothing I have done has been able to fix it. Even going to settings-Display-advanced settings. I don’t know what else to try...
  5. Caps Lock On/Off Display Randomly Turned On

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD-PC Not displaying and turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD-PC Not displaying and turning off randomly: My pc blue screened when i tried to open forge. Now when i try to turn it io, all the rgb comes on and keyboard but it won't display to the monitor. Also turning off randomly....
  7. BSOD-PC Not displaying and turning off randomly

BSOD-PC Not displaying and turning off randomly: My pc blue screened when i tried to open forge. Now when i try to turn it io, all the rgb comes on and keyboard but it won't display to the monitor. Also turning off randomly....
  8. BSOD-PC Not displaying and turning off randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. display randomly turns off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display randomly turns off: since i updated windows there have been randomly turning off after startup but the cpu seems to be running and audio also stops. sometimes it happens just for the first start then i restart the computer and it doesn't occur after for whole session. it happens only when i...
  10. display randomly turns off

display randomly turns off: since i updated windows there have been randomly turning off after startup but the cpu seems to be running and audio also stops. sometimes it happens just for the first start then i restart the computer and it doesn't occur after for whole session. it happens only when i...