Windows 10: Display Resoution

Discus and support Display Resoution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Display Resoution

Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!
    How can I get the correct resolution, as it was in Windows 8.1?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Arche(2) Win User

latest Win 10, 2/18/18, Mode not Supported

Prior resolution, 1920X1080, was used and the MS reccomended resoution. At about 33% of installation system crashes and message "Resolution Not

supported. Change reslution." which of course is not possible nor any indication of what to change it to. fortunately when reboot prior Version of Windows is restored. If I use a lower resoltion Screen does not fill nor can it be properly adjusted.
    Any way around this situation and will furure updates have this problem?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Arche(2), Jul 29, 2015
  3. Icon not connection to BT and WiFi

I have a new Icon thru Verizon and it will not connect to my Bluetooth equipped radio in my truck. The head unit is four years old. It will not recognize the BT device in my wife's 2013 SUV either. Nothing shows on the screen to acknowledge the BT in the
    newer unit. Also, when WiFi connects it will lose connection when I leave the house and it takes several minutes to reconnect when I get home. With my past Samsung phones, nothing like this ever happened. I really do like the Icon but can justify keeping it
    if these two basic functions do not work. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and Alpine Stereo. No resoution. I must exchange the phone by this weekend if I do not fix this problem.

Thanks in advance looking into this.

rmdial---01, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Display Resoution

1. Display Resoution - Similar Threads - Display Resoution

2. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Wireless display adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless display adaptor: Greetings,I am trying to update firmware by physically connecting to laptop into HDMI and USB Port on the Laptop, but it is not detecting in the wireless adaptor application and Laptop. even I tried to reset but could not.So, I updated windows updates and latest Microsoft...
  4. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  5. Extended and mirror display problem

Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  6. Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display: Hello everyone, I'm facing a perplexing issue with Windows 11 and could really use some help. Following a recent power outage, my system's settings, including the IP address, were unexpectedly altered. I have two displays – a physical monitor and a virtual display I've been...
  7. Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display

Windows 11 Stuck on Virtual Display: Hello everyone, I'm facing a perplexing issue with Windows 11 and could really use some help. Following a recent power outage, my system's settings, including the IP address, were unexpectedly altered. I have two displays – a physical monitor and a virtual display I've been...
  8. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  9. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  10. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...