Windows 10: Display Resoution

Discus and support Display Resoution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Display Resoution

Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!
    How can I get the correct resolution, as it was in Windows 8.1?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Arche(2) Win User

latest Win 10, 2/18/18, Mode not Supported

Prior resolution, 1920X1080, was used and the MS reccomended resoution. At about 33% of installation system crashes and message "Resolution Not

supported. Change reslution." which of course is not possible nor any indication of what to change it to. fortunately when reboot prior Version of Windows is restored. If I use a lower resoltion Screen does not fill nor can it be properly adjusted.
    Any way around this situation and will furure updates have this problem?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Arche(2), Jul 29, 2015
  3. Icon not connection to BT and WiFi

I have a new Icon thru Verizon and it will not connect to my Bluetooth equipped radio in my truck. The head unit is four years old. It will not recognize the BT device in my wife's 2013 SUV either. Nothing shows on the screen to acknowledge the BT in the
    newer unit. Also, when WiFi connects it will lose connection when I leave the house and it takes several minutes to reconnect when I get home. With my past Samsung phones, nothing like this ever happened. I really do like the Icon but can justify keeping it
    if these two basic functions do not work. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and Alpine Stereo. No resoution. I must exchange the phone by this weekend if I do not fix this problem.

Thanks in advance looking into this.

rmdial---01, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Display Resoution

1. Display Resoution - Similar Threads - Display Resoution

2. Display Issue with error message: no signal detected on Secondary monitor, Dual monitor set...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Issue with error message: no signal detected on Secondary monitor, Dual monitor set...: As the title says, I'm having an issue where the second monitor in my set-up won't display in Windows. Configuration: Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth A170 Mark 1 CPU: Intel i5-6600K GPU: ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX590 running Radeon Adrenalin 19.2.2 Monitor 1:...
  3. Color Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color Display: I'm sure there's a simple fix to this, but I'm stumped. I closed out of a PDF Converter that automatically popped up when I'm online. When I did, all the colors on my computer went to black. I managed to fix my desktop, tool bar, and internet colors. However, the...
  4. Second monitor won't display - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor won't display - Windows 10: As the title says, I'm having an issue where the second monitor in my set-up won't display in Windows. Configuration: Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth A170 Mark 1 CPU: Intel i5-6600K GPU: ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX590 running Radeon Adrenalin 19.2.2 Monitor 1:...
  5. Outlook Search Feature Not displaying Folder Column

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Search Feature Not displaying Folder Column: After doing a search for a message in Outlook (MS Office Home & Business 2016) the answer appears on the screen. But there is no mention of the folder column to show in what particular folder the message resides in. I would to see the name of the folder where I had moved it...
  6. AMD Display Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD Display Driver: Hello Lovely Community, I faced a problem today, I saw a new update in the Settings it was an update about AMD Driver, I accepted the update, the update didn't go well, and the pc got hanged, so I had to restart the pc, when I logged in the desktop, my AMD display...
  7. display language

display language: I accidentally changed the defaulty language display to Hebrew. I can't read Hebrew well enough to either find a restore point or find the language display and change it back to English. Can anyone help me?...
  8. Display

Display: I have somehow changed the way my start up screen and main screen look. How do you set the screen to look like the windows screen with the start page showing things like blocks with home office, photos, etc.?...
  9. Display

Display: How do I clear files from my display on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display/be1b8c2d-c706-48c4-9a9a-b9f156127b1e
  10. Why some programs have very low resolutions under Windows 10 and 4K display?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why some programs have very low resolutions under Windows 10 and 4K display?: Hi, I am using a 4K display with my Windows 10 PC. For Windows 10 and MS Office, the letters are sharp and clear. However, for some applications (especially the installers), the letters look very ugly and low resolutions. As you can see, sometimes even the graphics (circular...