Windows 10: Display Resoution

Discus and support Display Resoution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Display Resoution

Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!
    How can I get the correct resolution, as it was in Windows 8.1?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Arche(2) Win User

latest Win 10, 2/18/18, Mode not Supported

Prior resolution, 1920X1080, was used and the MS reccomended resoution. At about 33% of installation system crashes and message "Resolution Not

supported. Change reslution." which of course is not possible nor any indication of what to change it to. fortunately when reboot prior Version of Windows is restored. If I use a lower resoltion Screen does not fill nor can it be properly adjusted.
    Any way around this situation and will furure updates have this problem?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Arche(2), Jul 29, 2015
  3. Icon not connection to BT and WiFi

I have a new Icon thru Verizon and it will not connect to my Bluetooth equipped radio in my truck. The head unit is four years old. It will not recognize the BT device in my wife's 2013 SUV either. Nothing shows on the screen to acknowledge the BT in the
    newer unit. Also, when WiFi connects it will lose connection when I leave the house and it takes several minutes to reconnect when I get home. With my past Samsung phones, nothing like this ever happened. I really do like the Icon but can justify keeping it
    if these two basic functions do not work. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and Alpine Stereo. No resoution. I must exchange the phone by this weekend if I do not fix this problem.

Thanks in advance looking into this.

rmdial---01, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Display Resoution

1. Display Resoution - Similar Threads - Display Resoution

2. Strange re-ocurring display problem picture and video attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange re-ocurring display problem picture and video attached: Since last night after installing a minor update I've had this infuriating display issue. When I'm on any window, horizontal white lines will suddenly appear on top of the screen and I'll be unable to move the mouse and the screen will be frozen. I can only move the mouse...
  3. My multiple display option is disabled. I'm unable to see multiple tasks preview while...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My multiple display option is disabled. I'm unable to see multiple tasks preview while...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VickyCZR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixod5o/my_multiple_display_option_is_disabled_im_unable/
  4. No display after entering pin and no cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No display after entering pin and no cursor: I install a new SSD recently which is working great but for a couple of days whenever I switch on the PC it asks for the pin then nothing, no display whatsoever, no cursor no task manager no nothing, the monitor dialog says "no display" but when I enter the BIOS and do...
  5. App windows shrink when display turned off and back on...?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    App windows shrink when display turned off and back on...?: Hi all... So I have an HTPC setup for my TV. I'm using integrated graphics (Intel 8th generation), running Windows 10 Pro x64 (Version 2004 currently), plugged into a passthrough HDMI port in a Marantz home theater receiver, and the other side of that passthrough goes to my...
  6. Display card refuse to connect.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display card refuse to connect.: For my personal desktop, I bought a new graphics card, but somehow it refuses to run on it. I'm following the exact setup guide, but it shows no indication of progress. They're brand new. I have also installed the drivers manually from the website for the same model, but so...
  7. Wireless Display Couldn't Connect

Wireless Display Couldn't Connect: Hi, I'm running ASUS Zenbook UX410UQK with Intel i7 7th gen, 8 GB Memory running windows 10 Home I've tried a number of attempts on connecting to my SONY BRAVIA Smart TV but couldn't connect. My other devices are able to connect so the TV isn't the problem. I've tried...
  8. Unable to change song "title" and Virtual DJ displays songs no title as "blank"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to change song "title" and Virtual DJ displays songs no title as "blank": Virtual DJ can read all my songs from iTunes except certain songs. These songs are different in Windows File Explorer. Most of my songs have the name column and title column filled out, and they are either exactly the same or similar. The problem songs have a name but do not...
  9. Display not fitting with Doleros

Display not fitting with Doleros: Downloaded Doleroa : A park mini adventure as it went completely free on epic stores the game was working fluently as of now but there is a small issue in screen display as it's not opening in full screen. It shows the upper navigation bar and bottom taskbar which diverts the...
  10. Display adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display adapters: I wanted to update my gpu driver because it said it needed updating, so i searched online about it and one site told me to uninstall it so that is what i did but then my display adapters went missing, is this a bad thing because i am starting to worry and how can i get my...