Windows 10: Display Resoution

Discus and support Display Resoution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Display Resoution

Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!
    How can I get the correct resolution, as it was in Windows 8.1?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Arche(2) Win User

latest Win 10, 2/18/18, Mode not Supported

Prior resolution, 1920X1080, was used and the MS reccomended resoution. At about 33% of installation system crashes and message "Resolution Not

supported. Change reslution." which of course is not possible nor any indication of what to change it to. fortunately when reboot prior Version of Windows is restored. If I use a lower resoltion Screen does not fill nor can it be properly adjusted.
    Any way around this situation and will furure updates have this problem?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Arche(2), Jul 29, 2015
  3. Icon not connection to BT and WiFi

I have a new Icon thru Verizon and it will not connect to my Bluetooth equipped radio in my truck. The head unit is four years old. It will not recognize the BT device in my wife's 2013 SUV either. Nothing shows on the screen to acknowledge the BT in the
    newer unit. Also, when WiFi connects it will lose connection when I leave the house and it takes several minutes to reconnect when I get home. With my past Samsung phones, nothing like this ever happened. I really do like the Icon but can justify keeping it
    if these two basic functions do not work. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and Alpine Stereo. No resoution. I must exchange the phone by this weekend if I do not fix this problem.

Thanks in advance looking into this.

rmdial---01, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Display Resoution

1. Display Resoution - Similar Threads - Display Resoution

2. Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available: Hello,I have been using the Wireless Display option recently. but from one day to another Windows can't find any displays or my TV anymore.Cheers...
  3. Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast Wireless Display / No Displays are available: Hello,I have been using the Wireless Display option recently. but from one day to another Windows can't find any displays or my TV anymore.Cheers...
  4. How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent?: I sent an email from Windows Mail on my Windows 10 machine and included a list of BCCs. When I go back to the email now in the Sent folder, there is no way to view the list of BCCs.I can't find a button to expand the header view. Nothing happens when I right-click around the...
  5. How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent?

How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent?: I sent an email from Windows Mail on my Windows 10 machine and included a list of BCCs. When I go back to the email now in the Sent folder, there is no way to view the list of BCCs.I can't find a button to expand the header view. Nothing happens when I right-click around the...
  6. Can't install NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3004 It says Installation Error - 0x80070103

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3004 It says Installation Error - 0x80070103: Installation Error - 0x80070103NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3004 I don't know the problem I can not install the NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3004 update on Windows 11 Dev...
  7. Can't install NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3004 It says Installation Error - 0x80070103

Can't install NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3004 It says Installation Error - 0x80070103: Installation Error - 0x80070103NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3004 I don't know the problem I can not install the NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.3004 update on Windows 11 Dev...
  8. Windows not displaying correct amount of RAM on video card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not displaying correct amount of RAM on video card: I just purchased a new MSI Stealth GS77 gaming laptop with a Geforce RTX 3060 with 6gb GDDR6 onboard, running the latest version of Windows 11. I downloaded the drivers for the RTX 3060 laptop GPU from Nvidia's website and installed them. Later, I decided to run Speccy to...
  9. Windows not displaying correct amount of RAM on video card

Windows not displaying correct amount of RAM on video card: I just purchased a new MSI Stealth GS77 gaming laptop with a Geforce RTX 3060 with 6gb GDDR6 onboard, running the latest version of Windows 11. I downloaded the drivers for the RTX 3060 laptop GPU from Nvidia's website and installed them. Later, I decided to run Speccy to...
  10. Display freezes and pc restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display freezes and pc restarts: Good evening ,I keep having an issue with my computer, where when I start the pc, usually my display stops working and I have no real way to tell if the computer is still on or not. The case has some RGB lighting and they also crash so I suppose the computer crashes as well....