Windows 10: Display Resoution

Discus and support Display Resoution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Display Resoution

Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!
    How can I get the correct resolution, as it was in Windows 8.1?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Arche(2) Win User

latest Win 10, 2/18/18, Mode not Supported

Prior resolution, 1920X1080, was used and the MS reccomended resoution. At about 33% of installation system crashes and message "Resolution Not

supported. Change reslution." which of course is not possible nor any indication of what to change it to. fortunately when reboot prior Version of Windows is restored. If I use a lower resoltion Screen does not fill nor can it be properly adjusted.
    Any way around this situation and will furure updates have this problem?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Arche(2), Jul 29, 2015
  3. Icon not connection to BT and WiFi

I have a new Icon thru Verizon and it will not connect to my Bluetooth equipped radio in my truck. The head unit is four years old. It will not recognize the BT device in my wife's 2013 SUV either. Nothing shows on the screen to acknowledge the BT in the
    newer unit. Also, when WiFi connects it will lose connection when I leave the house and it takes several minutes to reconnect when I get home. With my past Samsung phones, nothing like this ever happened. I really do like the Icon but can justify keeping it
    if these two basic functions do not work. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and Alpine Stereo. No resoution. I must exchange the phone by this weekend if I do not fix this problem.

Thanks in advance looking into this.

rmdial---01, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Display Resoution

1. Display Resoution - Similar Threads - Display Resoution

2. How to disable Windows taskbar on the second display

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Windows taskbar on the second display: [ATTACH] Do you have a dual monitor setup and you usually use the second screen for presenting something? In case you are presenting something, the Taskbar is completely unnecessary and is not required. Even if you are generally using your computer [...] This post How to...
  3. display resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    display resolution: After the last windows update the display resolution has changed. I tried to increase resolution but it is not the same as it was before. what do I need to do to return it to the previous resolution?...
  4. This windows "update" has given my desktop display issues - I've already checked with the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This windows "update" has given my desktop display issues - I've already checked with the...: Look, I've tried to be patient with windows updates. I don't like them, I don't need them, and I don't want them. But I put up with them. And now I can't find anywhere to log official complaints (so I will be doing so here). This is the last straw: the new windows update...
  5. how do I get my display to show on the tv using HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I get my display to show on the tv using HDMI: Have surface pro wired to tv with HDMI but it does not appear on screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-display-to-show-on-the-tv-using/7fd7c623-ed1a-491f-81b7-5a61c6e3f075
  6. Forza Horizon 4 is not displayed online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 is not displayed online: I played Forza Horizon for some time and I purchased it from the Microsoft Store. All of the sudden I saw that I couldn’t play it online. I received an error message saying that I don’t have the necessary authority to participate in the PVP....
  7. Win 10 how to reset display resolution without being able to see screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 how to reset display resolution without being able to see screen: Hi, I've recently purchased a PC with Win 10 Pro pre-installed and have inadvertently set the monitor's screen resolution too high and am getting a blank screen with only a "signal out of range" message displayed when I boot. How can I change the resolution when I boot the...
  8. some thing went wrong message displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some thing went wrong message displayed: sir while downloading parameter showing that the message some thing went wrong ArgumentNull_Generic why it s showing like this and what was the problem belongs to with regards saravanan...
  9. Display problems; display jumps around and sometimes goes blank or black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display problems; display jumps around and sometimes goes blank or black: Have updated my bios, firmware, and drivers through Dell support and still have the problem. Also went to Intel and updated my graphics driver. Computer 5 years old. Called Microsoft for help and since there was an issue with logging into Windows with a password (went to pin...
  10. Help! Computer Color Display Messed Up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! Computer Color Display Messed Up!: So I was playing games, and I pressed the windows key to check the time. All of a sudden my monitor colors changed. I reset my computer, and my color display was back to normal. But whenever I play games and I press windows button or alt+tab, my display colors change again. I...