Display Resoution

Discus and support Display Resoution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Display Resoution

Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!
    How can I get the correct resolution, as it was in Windows 8.1?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Arche(2) Win User

latest Win 10, 2/18/18, Mode not Supported

Prior resolution, 1920X1080, was used and the MS reccomended resoution. At about 33% of installation system crashes and message "Resolution Not

supported. Change reslution." which of course is not possible nor any indication of what to change it to. fortunately when reboot prior Version of Windows is restored. If I use a lower resoltion Screen does not fill nor can it be properly adjusted.
    Any way around this situation and will furure updates have this problem?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Arche(2), Jul 29, 2015
  3. rmdial---01 Win User
    Icon not connection to BT and WiFi

I have a new Icon thru Verizon and it will not connect to my Bluetooth equipped radio in my truck. The head unit is four years old. It will not recognize the BT device in my wife's 2013 SUV either. Nothing shows on the screen to acknowledge the BT in the
    newer unit. Also, when WiFi connects it will lose connection when I leave the house and it takes several minutes to reconnect when I get home. With my past Samsung phones, nothing like this ever happened. I really do like the Icon but can justify keeping it
    if these two basic functions do not work. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and Alpine Stereo. No resoution. I must exchange the phone by this weekend if I do not fix this problem.

Thanks in advance looking into this.

rmdial---01, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Display Resoution

1. Display Resoution - Similar Threads - Display Resoution

2. Windows 10 Display Scale

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Display Scale: Hi Folks, To set the scene, I have 2 x Dell 4K monitors, these are great. I used the Nvidia driver to merge them together making a single screen at 7680 x 2160 To make it easier to use word/email and other applications, I go to display settings and set the scaling to 150%...
  3. Win 10 Photos App does not index/display HEIC files - installed apps HEVC video Extensions...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Photos App does not index/display HEIC files - installed apps HEVC video Extensions...: Restarted photos app several times and refreshed, but the HEIC files in the same folders as JPG files do not show up in the photos app. They dont even show up as grey/blank photos. The photos are from an iPhoneX and were imported by the photos app. The HEIF files open in...
  4. Adding a monitor to my laptop causes display loss

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Adding a monitor to my laptop causes display loss: I tried to add a monitor (Benq GL2460) to my Lenovo Yoga 310 (Win10) but when I connect it (HDMI cable), I lose the fill screen display and can't access anything (i.e when I try to open an application or service it won't display on my laptop screen or added monitor). When I...
  5. display brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    display brightness: Lately I've noticed my display seems dim yet in settings "brightness and color" is set to 100%. Is there a glitch I can fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/display-brightness/407ed27a-fb71-47ac-a2e9-c235450a0ef2
  6. Dual display problem

Dual display problem: I have hooked up dual displays on my Dell XPS computer and cannot get the displays to show dual images IE: screen 1 main screen info and screen 2 separate sheet info. If I select extend image, monitor 2 only has background image and no controls. If I select show only on...
  7. Can't adjust display brightness Windows 10

Can't adjust display brightness Windows 10: I got a new Acer laptop less than a week ago, and installed all of the Windows 10 updates. After that, I found I was no longer able to adjust the screen brightness using the keyboard or anything I can find in Settings. I have read some other threads about how people solved...
  8. Screen display size

Screen display size: How do I change the size of my screen display. I have a monitor inside a cabinet but the cabinet isn't wide enough for the screen so most of the icons on the left side are hidden. I need to make the display narrower. Thanks....
  9. Display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Display driver stopped responding and has recovered: I bought a new laptop.when i uses the laptop ,i get a msg frequently that " Display driver intel hd graphics drivers for windows(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered".It will be showed for a number of times on the display.After that my laptop suddenly...
  10. Adding a monitor to my laptop causes display loss

Adding a monitor to my laptop causes display loss: I tried to add a monitor (Benq GL2460) to my Lenovo Yoga 310 (Win10) but when I connect it (HDMI cable), I lose the fill screen display and can't access anything (i.e when I try to open an application or service it won't display on my laptop screen or added monitor). When I...