Display Resoution

Discus and support Display Resoution in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!
    How can I get the correct resolution, as it was in Windows 8.1?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Arche(2) Win User

latest Win 10, 2/18/18, Mode not Supported

Prior resolution, 1920X1080, was used and the MS reccomended resoution. At about 33% of installation system crashes and message "Resolution Not

supported. Change reslution." which of course is not possible nor any indication of what to change it to. fortunately when reboot prior Version of Windows is restored. If I use a lower resoltion Screen does not fill nor can it be properly adjusted.
    Any way around this situation and will furure updates have this problem?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Arche(2), Jul 29, 2015
  3. rmdial---01 Win User
    Icon not connection to BT and WiFi

I have a new Icon thru Verizon and it will not connect to my Bluetooth equipped radio in my truck. The head unit is four years old. It will not recognize the BT device in my wife's 2013 SUV either. Nothing shows on the screen to acknowledge the BT in the
    newer unit. Also, when WiFi connects it will lose connection when I leave the house and it takes several minutes to reconnect when I get home. With my past Samsung phones, nothing like this ever happened. I really do like the Icon but can justify keeping it
    if these two basic functions do not work. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and Alpine Stereo. No resoution. I must exchange the phone by this weekend if I do not fix this problem.

Thanks in advance looking into this.

rmdial---01, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Display Resoution

Display Resoution - Similar Threads - Display Resoution

1. Display won't Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Display won't Sleep: I am unable to get my display to turn off per the settings I have in Windows 10. Setting now are: High performance PC sleep - never Screen saver - 7 minutes Turn off display - 20 minutes Is there some factor that causes the display to stay on? 112464
  2. Display Colors Distortion

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Colors Distortion: Good day... Recently my display started to randomly turn into this: 20180617_122006 — Postimage.org Forgive me for posting a link instead of inserting an image, tried that and didn't work... Anyway, do you have any idea what might be the cause for this ? it returns to...
  3. System Display Percent - No Scroll bars prevent bottom window access

in Windows 10 Support
    System Display Percent - No Scroll bars prevent bottom window access: Being a senior with fading eye sight, I use the 150% scaling on the System Display setting. The problem arises due to 1/2 of the windows on various applications, not providing a scroll bar, preventing access to the options at the bottom of these windows that extend beyond the...
  4. Display Left/Right swapped

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Left/Right swapped: [img] When I turn on my Compaq desktop the display will flicker for a few minutes, then the right and left sides swap themselves. It's as if someone cut the picture vertically and switched the sides. Moving the mouse off the left edge makes it appear on the right edge. I...
  5. CHKDSK doesn't display correct percentage when running.

in Windows 10 Support
    CHKDSK doesn't display correct percentage when running.: Noticed that when I run the Check Disk utility on the target machine the percentage indicator doesn't display the correct percentage. It usually freezes at 10% or an arbitrary number and then appears to complete. What is causing this? 112040
  6. Left/Right display swapped

in Windows 10 Support
    Left/Right display swapped: When I turn on my Compaq desktop the display will flicker for a few minutes, then the right and left sides swap themselves. It's as if someone cut the picture vertically and switched the sides. Moving the mouse off the left edge makes it appear on the right edge. I figured it...
  7. Can't get monitor to display until Windows fires up

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get monitor to display until Windows fires up: My older PC will not fire up the screen until I get to the login screen for windows. This means I do not get to see the boot options or able to enter the BIOS. Once the screen is up I can shutdown and restart and the monitor gets fed fine and I see the boot options and able...
Display Resoution solved