Windows 10: Display Resoution

Discus and support Display Resoution in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015.

1. xXTenXx Win User

Display Resoution

Hi, my monitors natural resolution is 1680 x 1050, however, in Display Settings, there are three choices, none of which are correct for my monitor!
    How can I get the correct resolution, as it was in Windows 8.1?

:)

xXTenXx, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Arche(2) Win User

latest Win 10, 2/18/18, Mode not Supported

Prior resolution, 1920X1080, was used and the MS reccomended resoution. At about 33% of installation system crashes and message "Resolution Not

supported. Change reslution." which of course is not possible nor any indication of what to change it to. fortunately when reboot prior Version of Windows is restored. If I use a lower resoltion Screen does not fill nor can it be properly adjusted.
    Any way around this situation and will furure updates have this problem?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate)

Arche(2), Jul 29, 2015
  3. Icon not connection to BT and WiFi

I have a new Icon thru Verizon and it will not connect to my Bluetooth equipped radio in my truck. The head unit is four years old. It will not recognize the BT device in my wife's 2013 SUV either. Nothing shows on the screen to acknowledge the BT in the
    newer unit. Also, when WiFi connects it will lose connection when I leave the house and it takes several minutes to reconnect when I get home. With my past Samsung phones, nothing like this ever happened. I really do like the Icon but can justify keeping it
    if these two basic functions do not work. I have spent hours on the phone with Verizon and Alpine Stereo. No resoution. I must exchange the phone by this weekend if I do not fix this problem.

Thanks in advance looking into this.

rmdial---01, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Display Resoution

1. Display Resoution - Similar Threads - Display Resoution

2. Display Scaling set to some fractional value

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Scaling set to some fractional value: My screen resolution is set to 1920 x 1080 and it's scaling is set to 125% in the display scaling settings. But the scaling doesn't seem to be appropriate. I was debugging a webpage on Chrome and a width of 1200 pixels was corresponding to a width of around 1183.20 pixels...
  3. Taskbar clock won't display date again

Taskbar clock won't display date again: Recently I posted a question asking about why the clock at the taskbar won't show the long date format. The offered solution was to write short date "d.M.yyyy" as long "dddd, dd. MMMM yyyy". In my opinion that only dodged the problem and didn't solve it, but it worked. Here...
  4. Is Display name the same as your Profile name

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Display name the same as your Profile name: Is your display name the same as your profile name your profile name next to your avatar, when customer need to ask the Community a question? I only have one email Microsoft account. Sometimes the name next to the avatar is Ruth, sometimes Ruth 53. My full name for my account...
  5. Display settings

Display settings: Hello i was having problems with my window update so after searching around i finally decided to reset and reinstall windows which fixed the problem however i am now unable to open my display settings , whenever i click the display setting it opens then closes and i have...
  6. Single Taskbar for all display screens

Single Taskbar for all display screens: I have an ultrawide monitor that supports Picture by Picture mode desktops 2 and 3. The laptop desktop 1 is connected to a dock, which then connects to the monitor via 2 display port cables. The laptop is kept closed. Picture by Picture mode is enabled on the monitor....
  7. Icons on desktop overlap + other display anomalies

Icons on desktop overlap + other display anomalies: Hi.I recently bought a new laptop, and since it's so new I can reset it if that's the easiest fix to my issue:I bought a Lenovo Legion laptop, and I have it connected to a LG 75" TV, so I hardly ever use the laptop's screen. When connected to the TV, the screen resolution...
  8. How to change the Windows 11 display language

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Windows 11 display language: Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system supports dozens of interface languages. The operating system comes with a specific interface language installed, but users may switch to another language using built-in options. You may have several reasons for wanting to change the...
  9. The icons of Windows Store apps aren't properly displayed on Windows Search

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The icons of Windows Store apps aren't properly displayed on Windows Search: Hello. I'm a Windows 10 user. My icons of apps downloaded and installed from Windows store are now blank on Windows Search.I tried resetting Windows Store and even those apps and then reinstall them but nothing worked. Please help!...
  10. Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps

Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps: I started my pc, and found out that my EarTrumpet app was turned off @ startup, so I went to Settings > Apps > Startup Apps. But surprisingly, Startup Apps option was not there. I tried googling it, but I didn't get any results, so I'm posting this community post as I need...