Windows 10: Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop

Discus and support Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop. The laptop turn on, I hear laptop running but the display screen doesn't come on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TS504, Mar 12, 2020.

1. TS504 Win User

Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop

Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop. The laptop turn on, I hear laptop running but the display screen doesn't come on.

:)

TS504, Mar 12, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop

1. Display screen doesn't come on after windows update on laptop - Similar Threads - Display screen doesn't

2. No laptop screen won't display on monitor after driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No laptop screen won't display on monitor after driver update: I was performing a clean install of the new Nvidia driver for my laptop and the screen just went black I had broke the laptop screen so I can't use that I took the whole screen and hinge off a while ago so it's just the keyboard and motherboard. I have tried everything. It...
  3. No laptop screen won't display on monitor after driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No laptop screen won't display on monitor after driver update: I was performing a clean install of the new Nvidia driver for my laptop and the screen just went black I had broke the laptop screen so I can't use that I took the whole screen and hinge off a while ago so it's just the keyboard and motherboard. I have tried everything. It...
  4. No laptop screen won't display on monitor after driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen display after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen display after update: My update completed on my Asus laptop today. My screen is now skewed. In the center 1/3 the graphics look alright. Proper icon size, text, colors etc. This is 1/2 of my formerly full display. The left 1/3 is skewed smaller and to the left further with the text and...
  6. Display Window Suddenly Doesn't Fill Laptop Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display Window Suddenly Doesn't Fill Laptop Screen: Last weekend, I left my Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 10 plugged in and used my other one for the next few days. Came back to it and had trouble with turning it on. This happened last year during the July 18 Windows Update and I was finally able to get it to boot up again...
  7. New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Laptop doesn't come with Windows Disk: Hi, I have purchased a Acer Nitro 5 laptop, model AN515-53-5277H. It is my first laptop in almost 15 years that I purchased from a store and not built myself. My last laptop came with a disk for re-installing fresh windows if something were to happen to the OS. This laptop...
  8. sign in screen doesn't come up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in screen doesn't come up: I installed a windows 10 update last month and since my computer often times out if i step away for 10 minutes. This is true even if a download is in progress or a program is in operation. What is worse is that it won't progress to the sign on screen when I try to log back...
  9. Cursor Disappears after Touching the Screen and Doesn't Come Back.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Disappears after Touching the Screen and Doesn't Come Back.: I have a Lenovo Flex 6-11 IGM with a touchscreen display. Recently I changed my cursor pack to Cursor Sans, then whenever I touch the screen, my cursor disappears and doesn't come back. It doesn't come back when I click, but the thing is it is only the normal pointer. Text...
  10. laptop display doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop display doesn't work: had a windows 10 upgrade a few days ago. every since my monitor screen is fully working but my laptop screen shows icons, etc but not "cortana" ? mouse works on monitor but nothing on lap top again laptop has my start screen but is "frozen" went to devices and shows 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop screen doesnt come on