Windows 10: Display/Screen freezes within seconds after logging into windows

Discus and support Display/Screen freezes within seconds after logging into windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Here is the SPECCY report of my pc - http://speccy.piriform.com/results/AC8U6GhOA3V1TMs5gOhPlu5I don't know what is causing the clash between my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Akarshan Chauhan, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Display/Screen freezes within seconds after logging into windows

Here is the SPECCY report of my pc - http://speccy.piriform.com/results/AC8U6GhOA3V1TMs5gOhPlu5I don't know what is causing the clash between my windows and my graphics card/driver. But with the NVIDIA graphics driver installed, my screen freezes within seconds. Sometimes, the display freezes at the log-in screen itself. Everything is fine when I boot in safe mode or when I uninstall the graphic drivers. But as soon as windows automatically updates and installs the driver, the screen freezes within 5 seconds, almost as if it is clashing with some service/process I am not an expert, just guess

:)

Akarshan Chauhan, Sep 29, 2021
Thema:

Display/Screen freezes within seconds after logging into windows

1. Display/Screen freezes within seconds after logging into windows - Similar Threads - Display Screen freezes

2. Within seconds of logging into Windows 10, my laptop and cursor freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Within seconds of logging into Windows 10, my laptop and cursor freeze: My laptop freezes within seconds of logging in to Windows 10. My cursor won't work. Sometimes ctrl, alt, delete turns off, othertimes, I have to unplug and remove battery for it to shut down...
  3. Within seconds of logging into Windows 10, my laptop and cursor freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Within seconds of logging into Windows 10, my laptop and cursor freeze: My laptop freezes within seconds of logging in to Windows 10. My cursor won't work. Sometimes ctrl, alt, delete turns off, othertimes, I have to unplug and remove battery for it to shut down...
  4. Within seconds of logging into Windows 10, my laptop and cursor freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Freezing on boot or within 40 seconds of being on the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing on boot or within 40 seconds of being on the desktop: I am looking for some advice. My PC was completely fine on Wednesday last week. I came to boot it up on Saturday and it keep crashing on the desktop after about 40 seconds. I rebooted multiple times and the problem remained. After multiple attempts it then stopped getting...
  6. PC Freezing on boot or within 40 seconds of being on the desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezing on boot or within 40 seconds of being on the desktop: I am looking for some advice. My PC was completely fine on Wednesday last week. I came to boot it up on Saturday and it keep crashing on the desktop after about 40 seconds. I rebooted multiple times and the problem remained. After multiple attempts it then stopped getting...
  7. PC freezes seconds after logging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes seconds after logging in: Right after the desktop pops up I am able to click around for about 3 seconds and then it freezes. In safe mode I tried disabling everything on task manager under the start up programs tab, I tried turning off all services non-windows related on system config, I updated my...
  8. PC freezes seconds after logging in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freezes seconds after logging in: Right after the desktop pops up I am able to click around for about 3 seconds and then it freezes. In safe mode I tried disabling everything on task manager under the start up programs tab, I tried turning off all services (non-windows related) on system config, I updated my...
  9. Pc freezes within 10 seconds of boot but not in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes within 10 seconds of boot but not in safe mode: So i posted an earlier post about this problem, and a comment said to run driver verifier so i did and got this specific BSOD: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmgvmiHbr9YqlESztifJVfivSm-u?e=rReFu6. MY pc got this problem ever since we moved and had no internet for a while and after...
  10. Computer will let me log in then freezes and screens go black after a couple seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will let me log in then freezes and screens go black after a couple seconds: As the title says the computer will boot up fine and let me login once in my desktop after like 5-10 seconds it freezes and my screens go black. Please help me out with this....