Windows 10: Display screen half white shaded

Discus and support Display screen half white shaded in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My monitor screen suddenly became like this. What I can do? I checked wit another monitor and it worked fine. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JYoona, Jun 19, 2020.

1. JYoona Win User

Display screen half white shaded

My monitor screen suddenly became like this. What I can do? I checked wit another monitor and it worked fine.

Display screen half white shaded [​IMG]

:)

JYoona, Jun 19, 2020

2. my display only shows shades of black grey and white. How do I get the color back

my display only shows shades of black grey and white. How do I get the color back. I'm in Windows 10

RonaldOlech, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Shades of pink on my screen + a white strip hides the bar on the working area. Those 'shades of pink' change all the blue shades. How to fis this?

The colors changed. Suddenly, shades of pink spread on the screen and a white strip has hidden the inferior bar at the working area. The 'pink problem' change all other colors. I can not use properly the working area. How fix this?

Dr. Heitor Vinicius Gaspar Mendes, Jun 19, 2020
  4. dsbw1 Win User

shaded laptop screen

Thanks for response. Tried but not helping. In fact the shaded bottom area has moved from 1/3 of screen to half the screen. Frustrating because this is a new laptop, only got it a few days ago!

Display screen half white shaded 9f750a32-5df2-44ad-acfe-ceb927526e89?upload=true.jpg

dsbw1, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Display screen half white shaded - Similar Threads - Display screen half

2. The display has 3 boxes on screen that show background and the rest is shaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The display has 3 boxes on screen that show background and the rest is shaded: How do I get rid of the boxes and back to standard screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-display-has-3-boxes-on-screen-that-show/de56d242-eeb5-485a-9f32-8a33745a6126
  3. Weird white shadeing on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird white shadeing on screen: Let's start this by saying I have a Microsoft Edge I believe. It's windows 11. Recently a weird white shade has shown up around the edge, it would fade off slowly. Now theirs more and they fade very very slowly. Any idea to what's going on? And if I can fix it?...
  4. Weird white shadeing on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird white shadeing on screen: Let's start this by saying I have a Microsoft Edge I believe. It's windows 11. Recently a weird white shade has shown up around the edge, it would fade off slowly. Now theirs more and they fade very very slowly. Any idea to what's going on? And if I can fix it?...
  5. Windows Search box is half gray and half white

in Cortana
    Windows Search box is half gray and half white: Hi!I'm posting this as my final thing to do, cuz I tried EVERYTHING to fix my problem but nothing works.So here is my problem: I run Windows and everything is normal until I run some programs and RAM fills up. When the RAM usage is high something strange happens to my search...
  6. White Shades appears on the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Shades appears on the screen: [ATTACH] These white shades appears on the screen when scrolling or while using any driver software like Steel series engine etc..?? could anyone give me a solution please..!!!...
  7. [Resolved] Dual screen Hotkey Accident... Screen with inactive windows being shaded (Half...

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Resolved] Dual screen Hotkey Accident... Screen with inactive windows being shaded (Half...: I've somehow did something by accident to my computer as I'd bumped my keyboard wrong, and now my computer is shading one screen somewhat that doesn't have an active window. And I'm not at all sure what keys I'd bumped. This is becoming quickly frustrating, as I am very sure...
  8. Dual screen Hotkey Accident... Screen with inactive windows being shaded (Half brightness)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual screen Hotkey Accident... Screen with inactive windows being shaded (Half brightness): I've somehow did something by accident to my computer as I'd bumped my keyboard wrong, and now my computer is shading one screen somewhat that doesn't have an active window. And I'm not at all sure what keys I'd bumped. This is becoming quickly frustrating, as I am very sure...
  9. Display/graphics not displaying certain shades of colors's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display/graphics not displaying certain shades of colors's: Because it is a display problem a screenshot wont tell you anything this is the best image, Im gonna repost this because no one knows what I'm dealing with because I kept putting screenshots in the previous post and people thought I was dumb and wanted to change the...
  10. Full screen, half screen windows not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen, half screen windows not displaying correctly: Hi, --- I wasn’t sure what forum this should be in, so apologies if I’ve chosen the wrong one --- I've had a triple monitor set-up for some time now, with windows displaying in full screen, half screen etc. no problem. I've been using the Sizer application to manage my...