Windows 10: Display screen has changed

Discus and support Display screen has changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Without any effort from me, the icons on my display screen are ginormous. How do I get them back to normal size? Thanks![IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PFoster2, Aug 19, 2019.

1. PFoster2 Win User

Display screen has changed

Without any effort from me, the icons on my display screen are ginormous. How do I get them back to normal size? Thanks!Display screen has changed [​IMG]

:)

PFoster2, Aug 19, 2019

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Display screen has changed

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Display screen has changed

1. Display screen has changed - Similar Threads - Display screen has

2. Display has changed to a washed/faded look

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display has changed to a washed/faded look: Can someone please help me? I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and everything was fine. Now the display/colors look washed and faded and I am not great with computers but tried to install all new updates then revert to back from when it was normal and nothing... this is what...
  3. Display has changed to a washed/faded look

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display has changed to a washed/faded look: Can someone please help me? I updated to Windows 11 a while ago and everything was fine. Now the display/colors look washed and faded and I am not great with computers but tried to install all new updates then revert to back from when it was normal and nothing... this is what...
  4. Sign on screen has changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign on screen has changed: I have a 3 week old Dell Laptop. When I would power on, I would see a different picture on the screen, text telling me what the picture was and I would be asked if I liked it, then I would hit the enter key and enter my pw. Without my going into settings and changing...
  5. Photogallery Screen Display Changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photogallery Screen Display Changes: When using Photo Gallery, I cannot find a way to change the file directory structure or limit the photo files selected. Can anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photogallery-screen-display-changes/d7f2dd67-d311-423e-b2aa-c3c43b914db0"
  6. Display has changed

Display has changed: I opened the Action Center today and my whole display has changed. All of the shortcuts and documents I had on my desktop are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-has-changed/4a7912e5-29fa-4983-b3fd-413e5fd9c264
  7. Change display screens

Change display screens: My display screens are wrong. I have a 1/3 and 2. (My 1 and 3 monitors are identical. I want a 1,2,3 (three separate monitors). How can I separate the 1 and 3 monitors?...
  8. changing the size of icons displayed on screen

changing the size of icons displayed on screen: my icons have changed size and I wish to make them smaller again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-size-of-icons-displayed-on-screen/2d7ac97a-62d1-4e59-8c46-961d20f3356c
  9. Display has changed to black and white ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display has changed to black and white ?: I was on my computer about 45 mins ago and I was pasting something had just used ctrl and c the next thing I know is that my computer is now in black and white I have a Nvidia 730 card Im not sure what happened. If I restart or reboot it comes on in color then reverts to...
  10. My "This PC" display has changed

in Windows 10 Support
    My "This PC" display has changed: When clicking on "This PC" I now get the following display (see the attached image). Before, the 6 defaullt folders were shown as in the attachment but the drives were shown with small icons and the name of the drive. This was much more compact, whereas the changed display...