Windows 10: display setting and personalize will not come up

Discus and support display setting and personalize will not come up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ever time i right click on my task top to open them up they do not come up it instantly close and only show the tab on the toolbar for a second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/teddytech518, Sep 14, 2020.

1. display setting and personalize will not come up

ever time i right click on my task top to open them up they do not come up it instantly close and only show the tab on the toolbar for a second

submitted by /u/teddytech518
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/teddytech518, Sep 14, 2020

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    personal display settings

Hi Bunny,

Regarding your concern with restoring your personal settings a month ago, it actually depends if there was a restore point that was created at that point in time.

Windows System Restore is a program that can be used in order to go back to a particular time that has the memory of the system files and also includes your personal settings.

Please click this link to check for available restore point and go through the section:
    Restore from a system restore point for the steps. Just in case that there’s no possible restore point, we suggest that you
    change your display settings manually instead.

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Sep 14, 2020
  4. display setting and personalize will not come up

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

display setting and personalize will not come up

1. display setting and personalize will not come up - Similar Threads - display setting personalize

2. Incorrect information comes up in Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect information comes up in Settings: In Windows 10 64bit Dell T3610. When opening the settings menu, there is incorrect information that comes us to identity the computer. I am signed in as myself, but the email is from a place I signed into once in Edge to check email. I cannot get rid of the profile I took a...
  3. The personalize display doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    The personalize display doesn't pop up: Hello there,I'm here because I am facing an issue with my latest laptop. When I right click on the homescreen, most of the time the display and personalize menu doesn't pop up. But at other times rarely it does. The cursor and touch pad are working fine because I can use them...
  4. Can't change display settings or personalization

Can't change display settings or personalization: HelloWhile I can open Windows settings, once I search for a specific setting, it wont open.If I press Personalization in windows settings, it only allows me to change the font, and in System I can only change sound settings.I can't change brightness nor a simple wallpaper.Do...
  5. cant open display settings or personalization option

cant open display settings or personalization option: HI Its new windows 10 home laptop this problem occuring only in administrator account working fine in other user accounts i have done system restore and sfc scan too but no luck so far pls see attached picture thank you [IMG]...
  6. Personalize setting and display setting could not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Personalize setting and display setting could not open: Hi, My Laptop,, when I at desktop screen, right click and click the menu personalize or display, just pop out message box, and I could not open setting apps from setting menu. thanks.[ATTACH]...
  7. Display settings and Personalize options not working.

Display settings and Personalize options not working.: Hello, when I right click on my desktop and then select Display Options or Personalize then a command prompt is showing up for milisecond and then it dissapear?......
  8. Taskbar, Display Settings, and Personalize Not Working

Taskbar, Display Settings, and Personalize Not Working: I just updated my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now I cannot get the Start or Search buttons on my taskbar to respond at all. I cannot open the Taskbar Settings either, but programs will launch from the Task Bar at least, so it's not totally frozen. Also, when...
  9. Monitors not displayed correctly in the personalization setting

Monitors not displayed correctly in the personalization setting: **************Edit********************* I ended up ordering another dell gaming monitors and selling the other Acers and running two identical Dell Monitors instead. This change was my work around for the issue. Plus I reformatted my PC....
  10. disable windows settings, display setting and personalize by GPO

in Windows 10 Support
    disable windows settings, display setting and personalize by GPO: I need to restrict the action to not admin users in the tablet model: venue 10 pro. I updated win 8.1 to win 10 pro. I install the Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10 downloaded from the link below. Download Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 10...