Windows 10: Display Settings all jacked up

Discus and support Display Settings all jacked up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has any one ever seen this, and how to fix it??? The back is faded the other screen has horizontal and vertical lines on it. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Doug Anglin, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Display Settings all jacked up

Has any one ever seen this, and how to fix it??? The back is faded the other screen has horizontal and vertical lines on it. Display Settings all jacked up [​IMG]

:)

Doug Anglin, Jan 17, 2019

2. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Display Settings all jacked up

How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Display Settings all jacked up

1. Display Settings all jacked up - Similar Threads - Display Settings jacked

2. My microsoft authenticator is all jacked up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft authenticator is all jacked up: Hello,So 2 nights ago i received a notification from Microsoft authenticator saying someone was trying to get into my work email, so i declined it and said it wasnt me. The next day i try signing into my work email and im locked out. I believe i received a late authentication...
  3. My microsoft authenticator is all jacked up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microsoft authenticator is all jacked up: Hello,So 2 nights ago i received a notification from Microsoft authenticator saying someone was trying to get into my work email, so i declined it and said it wasnt me. The next day i try signing into my work email and im locked out. I believe i received a late authentication...
  4. My microsoft authenticator is all jacked up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Close All Apps on Set Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close All Apps on Set Display: I am trying to find a way of closing all applications on a specific Display/Monitor when I press a key combo or something.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-apps-on-set-display/04829c69-e55b-4519-8490-283cb6b68bed
  6. display settings got all messed up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    display settings got all messed up: [ATTACH] i was playing valorant and i pressed some weird button that made a beep noise, after that a weird tab popped out but i ignored it since i was mid match. I tabbed back out to see my display in grids and even my discord and browser is in white rectangular grids with...
  7. Setting up three displays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up three displays: Hi I have a bit of a frankenstien setup. I have one actual monitor, a tv, and them my display drawing tablet. I have all three screens displaying and working but the tv is not showing in my list of monitors as a third display and it doesn't extend the display only duplicates...
  8. Setting up three displays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up three displays: Hi I have a bit of a frankenstien setup. I have one actual monitor, a tv, and them my display drawing tablet. I have all three screens displaying and working but the tv is not showing in my list of monitors as a third display and it doesn't extend the display only duplicates...
  9. Messed up display settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Messed up display settings: Hi there,recently i was trying to set up dual screens on my computer, when i accidentally enabled some setting. I was on the display settings page, and the option i enabled may have been ¨duplicate screen¨, but im not sure. After i did it, i am basically unable to use my...
  10. Not all pen settings displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not all pen settings displayed: Hey, I have a battery-free pen and a plug and play graphics tablet and I'm unfortunately using windows 10. Because the pen isn't bluetooth connected to my computer, I don't have the option to change specific pen pressure settings. Under "Pen & Windows Ink," only the "Pen"...