Windows 10: Display Settings doesn't open

Discus and support Display Settings doesn't open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So every time I try to open display settings it doesn't open and it just closes, I wasn't bothered by this until I actually had to go to it and change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PukeZ, Feb 21, 2020.

1. PukeZ Win User

Display Settings doesn't open

So every time I try to open display settings it doesn't open and it just closes, I wasn't bothered by this until I actually had to go to it and change something. I need help, also this started since a year ago but I wasn't bothered like I am now.

Gif of it:
    https://gyazo.com/2f5df867e3190a224994408f8f436347

:)

PukeZ, Feb 21, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Display Settings doesn't open [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 21, 2020
  3. skb_990 Win User
    my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

skb_990, Feb 21, 2020
  4. Display Settings doesn't open

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Display Settings doesn't open

1. Display Settings doesn't open - Similar Threads - Display Settings doesn't

2. Display settings won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display settings won't open: When I click on "Display" in settings, it will stay stuck on the blank white screen with the settings logo in the middle. The only thing that happened before this occurred was that I had changed the resolution on my laptop to 400x600, then I shut down my laptop. Upon turning...
  3. Settings Doesn't Open correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings Doesn't Open correctly: So, this is a weird issue. At a random point after keeping my PC on, I try to open Settings and it just gets stuck on this screen and then after about a minute, just crashes.I am almost convinced that it has something to do with an app starting up. Because when I open up...
  4. Settings Doesn't Open correctly

Settings Doesn't Open correctly: So, this is a weird issue. At a random point after keeping my PC on, I try to open Settings and it just gets stuck on this screen and then after about a minute, just crashes.I am almost convinced that it has something to do with an app starting up. Because when I open up...
  5. Display settings wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display settings wont open: My PC running windows 11 suddenly decided my primary monitors resolution was 1080p, despite it being 2560p and historically working with no problems. I noticed the reduced resolution and opened up my display settings by right clicking on my desktop and selecting the option....
  6. Display settings wont open

Display settings wont open: My PC running windows 11 suddenly decided my primary monitors resolution was 1080p, despite it being 2560p and historically working with no problems. I noticed the reduced resolution and opened up my display settings by right clicking on my desktop and selecting the option....
  7. Cannot open display settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot open display settings: Hello everyone I am having an issue on my Windows 10 machine where I cannot open displays settings, it flickers open, then crashes, I have tried a number of things to try to fix it including updating my video drivers, a lot of restarting, and a SFC scan, nothing has worked so...
  8. "Devices" settings doesn't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Devices" settings doesn't open: Hello, I try to open the "Windows Settings" --> "Devices" but nothing happens. Another symptom is the notification bar not opening. Trying to opening it in other ways: I write "Printer" on start button, and open "Printer and Scanner" and it works, then I click "Bluetooth...
  9. settings doesn't lauch or open

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings doesn't lauch or open: settings doesn't lauch or open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-doesnt-lauch-or-open/0ae82581-def0-45a5-bcb3-b250dc93e68c
  10. Settings doesn't open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings doesn't open: Can't open settings. After lunch the sign show up and disappear in second. how to fix problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/settings-doesnt-open/1aa6648e-b8d8-48dd-a9ca-ab4da3acb7ee