Windows 10: Display settings for outdoor use

Discus and support Display settings for outdoor use in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to set the display to be easier to read outside in daylight? I would like to cut down on the reflection. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SterlingRachel, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Display settings for outdoor use

Is there a way to set the display to be easier to read outside in daylight?

I would like to cut down on the reflection.

Thank you

:)

SterlingRachel, Apr 8, 2020

2. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Display settings for outdoor use

How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Display settings for outdoor use

1. Display settings for outdoor use - Similar Threads - Display settings outdoor

2. Best Type of Outdoor Vendor Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Type of Outdoor Vendor Software: Greetings. I will be starting to sell some products on street corners and have hired 4 others to work for me and do the same. Does anyone know the best apps / programs that would allow us all to make mobile transactions with our smart phones ( cash, card, apps, etc. ) that...
  3. roku outdoor camera will not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    roku outdoor camera will not work: im trying to setup my roku outdoor camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roku-outdoor-camera-will-not-work/142015cb-d374-410d-bee8-2deaf6b570b7
  4. roku outdoor camera will not work

roku outdoor camera will not work: im trying to setup my roku outdoor camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roku-outdoor-camera-will-not-work/142015cb-d374-410d-bee8-2deaf6b570b7
  5. Outdoor Temperature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outdoor Temperature: How do I get JUST OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE on my taskbar? I have Windows 10. #1: I have no weather tile to putz with to accomplish this; and #2: ALL I want is the outdoor temp, no picture, news topic, no ads....
  6. Outdoor Temperature

Outdoor Temperature: How do I get JUST OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE on my taskbar? I have Windows 10. #1: I have no weather tile to putz with to accomplish this; and #2: ALL I want is the outdoor temp, no picture, news topic, no ads....
  7. Display Resolution set to 1024x768 when not using the monitor

Display Resolution set to 1024x768 when not using the monitor: I work at a software company. We have three computers with windows10 that share one monitor using a KVM switch. These three computers run automated tests every night i.e. opening a browser, navigating to our website, and testing various parts of it to make sure it works as we...
  8. screen too dark when outdoors

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen too dark when outdoors: Hello!I need some help...Whenever I use my laptop outdoors I can barely see and read my screen.I have maximized brightness using the slide bar.But the problem remains.I was wondering if there is an option about the battery management for example what portion of the battery is...
  9. screen brightness outdoors

screen brightness outdoors: Hi, there. How do I adjust my screen's brightness when taking my laptop outdoors to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness-outdoors/d13bf6ad-8531-4656-9279-60e17357327a
  10. Using Windows 10 with multiple display KVM (Settings)

Using Windows 10 with multiple display KVM (Settings): Hi All, I have a Windows 10 machine that I use with multiple displays and also have a KVM switch so that I can alternate between my work and my home pc (while sharing monitors/keyboard/mouse). My problem is that I want to "save" multiple display settings so that I don't...