Windows 10: Display settings fryser sig i 1-2 sekunder i windows 10.

Discus and support Display settings fryser sig i 1-2 sekunder i windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hej! Uppdaterade precis till windows 1809 versionen och då började det krångla. Windows 10 hänger sig i några sekunder när man trycker in på display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tom J Huntley, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Display settings fryser sig i 1-2 sekunder i windows 10.

Hej! Uppdaterade precis till windows 1809 versionen och då började det krångla. Windows 10 hänger sig i några sekunder när man trycker in på display settings eller bara trycker nere på volym ikonen nere i höger hörn. detta beror på när jag duplicerat min gamingskärm med mitt capture card. då jag streamar till twitch är detta nödvändigt, fungerade klockrent i den tidigare verisonen, något som ni kanske kan försöka fixa med en update? har testat med SFC, men problemet kvarstår, har även märkt att vissa spel kan hänga sig i några sekunder.

:)

Tom J Huntley, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Display 1 not swappable with Display 2. Why?

Hi Raven,

You can choose from the list of monitors, which screen you want to make as your main display. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop, then select Display settings.
    • Under Customize your display, select which screen you want to make as the main display.
    • Check Make this my main display, then click Apply.

Display settings fryser sig i 1-2 sekunder i windows 10. 9c73e05e-a8bc-42ad-b87f-c77d80cbfc0a.jpg

Feel free to post back should you need further help.

Riel Alc, Mar 25, 2019
  3. How to restore default display settings in Windows 10

Hi Greggi,

I realized that you are facing issues with small text size and change in color settings on Windows 10. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is change in text and color settings on Windows 10.

Let us try some basic troubleshooting steps to change the size of text and also set the blue color in the color settings.

Step 1: If you are facing difficulty in viewing the text on the computer, then I suggest you to increase the
    size of text, apps and other items in the display settings. Also try to change the color accordingly.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Display settings.

3. Under Customize your display, try to drag and increase the size of text and apps.

Step 2: I recommend you to change the color by below steps and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Colors and select Blue color
    from the list.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on issues related to
    changes in text and color settings. Please contact us and wewill be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Display settings fryser sig i 1-2 sekunder i windows 10.

No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Display settings fryser sig i 1-2 sekunder i windows 10.

1. Display settings fryser sig i 1-2 sekunder i windows 10. - Similar Threads - Display settings fryser

2. Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?: I have 3 displays and I would like to be able to extend Display 1 to Display 2 and mirror what is on Display 2 on Display 3. Can I do this?I need this to see the slides on a screen and the slideshow on another screen and on a projector....
  3. Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I extend Display 1 to Display 2 and duplicate Display 2 to Display 3 ?: I have 3 displays and I would like to be able to extend Display 1 to Display 2 and mirror what is on Display 2 on Display 3. Can I do this?I need this to see the slides on a screen and the slideshow on another screen and on a projector....
  4. Dual Display: Window of Display 2 on Display 1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual Display: Window of Display 2 on Display 1?: My setup: PC is connected to a 22" monitor display 1 on a desk. Second monitor display 2 is a large screen television in the waiting room not visible from desk that runs an application that routes customers to specific service windows. Is there a way to see a small windowed...
  5. Dual Display: Window of Display 2 on Display 1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Display: Window of Display 2 on Display 1?: My setup: PC is connected to a 22" monitor display 1 on a desk. Second monitor display 2 is a large screen television in the waiting room not visible from desk that runs an application that routes customers to specific service windows. Is there a way to see a small windowed...
  6. Dual Display: Window of Display 2 on Display 1?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. 2 display adapters, what happens if i disable 1?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 display adapters, what happens if i disable 1?: I have 2 display adapters, AMD Radeon TM R5 M330 and IntelR HD Graphics 520. What would happen if i disable the IntelR HD Graphics 520 display adapter?...
  8. Windows 10 Monitor 1 and 2 are not showing in Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Monitor 1 and 2 are not showing in Display: I want to add a 2nd monitor to my son's PC and when I got to display to extend from 1 to 2 monitors, NEITHER monitor boxes are showing. Detect doesn't find either of them. My son is currently using Monitor 1 to play his game but I wanted to add the other monitor and I can....
  9. Display 1/2 bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display 1/2 bug: Current situation: •Display 1: set as main panel, but recognized as if display 2 •Disolay 2: set as extended display, but recognized as display 1 So if I open things or play my display 1 is the main panel, no problem. But if I want to set my windows colors fitting my...
  10. Switching Display 1 and 2.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switching Display 1 and 2.: Switching Display 1 and 2. I want to switch my 2 monitors and recognize them opposite as they are now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-display-1-and-2/cfcb116b-cab1-405a-a33f-fac609d68616