Windows 10: display settings

Discus and support display settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got a hp envy x360 windows 10. I want to have a theme like this. How can I do that? [img] 125106 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rose, Jan 11, 2019.

1. rose Win User

display settings

I just got a hp envy x360 windows 10. I want to have a theme like this. How can I do that?
    display settings [​IMG]

:)

2. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

display settings

How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

display settings

1. display settings - Similar Threads - display settings

2. Display Settings all jacked up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings all jacked up: Has any one ever seen this, and how to fix it??? The back is faded the other screen has horizontal and vertical lines on it. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings-all-jacked-up/180faa3f-48a5-44f3-b51a-09b23ffa9d1e
  3. Windows 10: Display settings change everytime I unplug my laptop from my monitor

Windows 10: Display settings change everytime I unplug my laptop from my monitor: I have windows 10 on my computer, and I have both a laptop and a monitor at my desk. When I have the laptop connected to the monitor, I want the display in "Extend Screens" mode. It used to automatically go to "extend screens" mode whenever I plugged into the monitor, but for...
  4. Windows 10 has changed the display settings when I closed the lid of my lap-top

Windows 10 has changed the display settings when I closed the lid of my lap-top: After I closed the lid of my lap-top while the power was on and opened it later, I found out that Windows 10 reduced the sizes of fonts and icons. How can I restore them?...
  5. Display settings always change when i duplicate displays

Display settings always change when i duplicate displays: This problem started occuring since i updated to 1809 version. I always used duplicate displays when watching movies on TV but since this update, when I duplicate tv is on 29hz so everthing on my monitor goes in 29hz also. I looked in advanced display settings and monitor...
  6. Mismatch of Display Language Settings - Windows 10

Mismatch of Display Language Settings - Windows 10: Hello. I have a problem concerning the display language of Windows 10. When I first bought my laptop in 2016, it was set up to the French (France) language by default, but I changed it to English (United States) and everything was fine till the Windows 10 October 2018...
  7. how to display num lock setting on screen

how to display num lock setting on screen: I'm trying to turn on the Windows feature that shows the status of the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys on the backup laptop which has no light installed in its Num Lock key. This laptop, a Toshiba Satellite, originally only used the lights in the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys to...
  8. Not all pen settings displayed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not all pen settings displayed: Hey, I have a battery-free pen and a plug and play graphics tablet and I'm unfortunately using windows 10. Because the pen isn't bluetooth connected to my computer, I don't have the option to change specific pen pressure settings. Under "Pen & Windows Ink," only the "Pen"...
  9. Need help with display settings

Need help with display settings: I am using File Explorer, and I have a number of separate sessions open, browsing different folders, so I can drag and drop contents from one folder to another. The problem is that the determining the boundaries of File Explorer Windows is very difficult, especially when...
  10. display settings 1024*768

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display settings 1024*768: Hello, i have an assembled pc from asus B360M motherboard and i5 8400 8th gen processor. I installed windows 10 pro 1803 on it and installed all drivers on it from asus CD. All was good and resolution was 1280*1024 and display was clear. Now suddenly today resolution became...