Windows 10: Display Settings

Discus and support Display Settings in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; How do i resent my display settings in windows 10. I had tweaked something unknowingly which resulted in my second monitor not working and ive tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by vanshaeeee, Mar 25, 2020 at 12:07 AM.

1. Display Settings

How do i resent my display settings in windows 10.

I had tweaked something unknowingly which resulted in my second monitor not working and ive tried EVERYTHING.

How can i reset all my display settings to default?

:)

2. Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Display Settings

How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Thema:

Display Settings

1. Display Settings - Similar Threads - Display Settings

2. Display Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Settings: How do i resent my display settings in windows 10. I had tweaked something unknowingly which resulted in my second monitor not working and ive tried EVERYTHING. How can i reset all my display settings to default? 152828
  3. Regional settings vs display language

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Regional settings vs display language: Hi there, I am so tired of Windows and the way language, proofing, keyboard, display language etc is just one huge pile of manure. What settings do I need to click to get this?: Display language: English Formatting (time, currency etc): danish Spelling and proofing...
  4. What happened to the "Detect fullscreen video" display setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What happened to the "Detect fullscreen video" display setting?: I use a TV as a monitor on a windows 10 machine. For a while i had a problem where when I would view videos, the color and resolution of the screen would change. After much searching i managed to find out about an obscure setting in display settings named something like...
  5. NVIDIA Display settings are not available in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Display settings are not available in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When it comes to select a GPU or a Graphics card for our system, the first option we always go for is NVIDIA. It is […] This article NVIDIA Display settings are not available in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Display settings are not responding

Display settings are not responding: I am on Windows 10. Display settings are not responding when I try to start either from the desktop or from the Start menu. How to resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings-are-not-responding/1b917781-4434-4d66-8f3c-a705f0daa187
  7. Revert Display Adapter Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Revert Display Adapter Settings?: Hello All, As I am now working from home the next month or so I connected additional monitors to my work laptop so I'd have more screens. Everything was fine except the one screen was overfilled. When I changed the aspect ratio for this one monitor within the Windows...
  8. Windows 10 Pro All Settings applet sometime won't display all icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro All Settings applet sometime won't display all icons: Dear Experts I am using windows 1o Pro on desktop sometimes when Ii click on "action center" then "All settings" applet it pops up not showing any icons as per the below snapshot : Imgur: The magic of the Internet Thanks 152203
  9. Setting 4k TV to hdmi 2.0 causes Windows to display beyond borders in 4k but not 1440p

Setting 4k TV to hdmi 2.0 causes Windows to display beyond borders in 4k but not 1440p: I use a 4k TV for my PC. If I put the TV to HDMI 1.4 Windows displays everything okay when I set the resolution to 4k, but if I set the TV to HDMI 2.0 Which is required if I want to use HDR in Windows, Windows displays beyond borders. I also have an HDMI cable I just bought...
  10. Windows 10 Turn off Display Power Setting

Windows 10 Turn off Display Power Setting: I have an MSI laptop that I use for streaming, so I leave the computer on almost all the time. I want my monitors to turn off though after a period of inactivity. I have my power plan settings set to turn the monitors off after 15 minutes. When 15 minutes is up, the displays...