Windows 10: Display settings

Discus and support Display settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; yesterday there was an update on my pc, the display settings changed automatically, the color is more brighter and its now affecting my eyes its giving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OsbornSibanda, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Display settings

yesterday there was an update on my pc, the display settings changed automatically, the color is more brighter and its now affecting my eyes its giving me a headache, can someone please help me to bring back to normal like it was a day ago, its has affected the apps that l use, the colors have changed and even the sizes of the font

:)

OsbornSibanda, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Display settings

1. Display settings - Similar Threads - Display settings

2. Display settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display settings: yesterday there was an update on my pc, the display settings changed automatically, the color is more brighter and its now affecting my eyes its giving me a headache, can someone please help me to bring back to normal like it was a day ago, its has affected the apps that l...
  3. Display settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display settings: yesterday there was an update on my pc, the display settings changed automatically, the color is more brighter and its now affecting my eyes its giving me a headache, can someone please help me to bring back to normal like it was a day ago, its has affected the apps that l...
  4. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Display settings are not available: Hello, so I've just made the big jump for my old lap top and old windows and happily upgraded to Win10. The problems started before that also I have no idea when and where exactly I screwed thing up. I wanted to see if my Nvidia control panel is ok since I haven't opened it...
  5. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA Display settings are not available: Hello, so I've just made the big jump for my old lap top and old windows and happily upgraded to Win10. The problems started before that also I have no idea when and where exactly I screwed thing up. I wanted to see if my Nvidia control panel is ok since I haven't opened it...
  6. NVIDIA Display settings are not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Display Scaling set to some fractional value

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Scaling set to some fractional value: My screen resolution is set to 1920 x 1080 and it's scaling is set to 125% in the display scaling settings. But the scaling doesn't seem to be appropriate. I was debugging a webpage on Chrome and a width of 1200 pixels was corresponding to a width of around 1183.20 pixels...
  8. Display settings

Display settings: Hello i was having problems with my window update so after searching around i finally decided to reset and reinstall windows which fixed the problem however i am now unable to open my display settings , whenever i click the display setting it opens then closes and i have...
  9. Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps

Startup Apps not displaying in Settings > Apps: I started my pc, and found out that my EarTrumpet app was turned off @ startup, so I went to Settings > Apps > Startup Apps. But surprisingly, Startup Apps option was not there. I tried googling it, but I didn't get any results, so I'm posting this community post as I need...
  10. Laptop Begins Lagging When Set To Display Only On Second Monitor

Laptop Begins Lagging When Set To Display Only On Second Monitor: I use a laptop for all of my work, and I plug it into a monitor on my desk with an HDMI cable. When the display settings are set to "Extend these displays", everything is fine. However since I have an OLED laptop screen, when it's docked I want to set it to display only on...