Windows 10: display setttings to change for off screen at bottom

Discus and support display setttings to change for off screen at bottom in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My display settings had changed and now the display is off the bottom of the screen, not the task bar. I only have 59 and 60 hertz settings to refresh.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JudithMI26, Mar 12, 2020.

1. display setttings to change for off screen at bottom

My display settings had changed and now the display is off the bottom of the screen, not the task bar. I only have 59 and 60 hertz settings to refresh. Are there other possibilities?

:)

JudithMI26, Mar 12, 2020

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 12, 2020
  4. display setttings to change for off screen at bottom

Display

Hi,

To increase the display timeout, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Select Desktop and click Personalization.
    • Select Lock Screen, then Click on Screen time out settings.
    • Change the required time in the drop down under Screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

display setttings to change for off screen at bottom

1. display setttings to change for off screen at bottom - Similar Threads - display setttings change

2. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off: Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload....
  3. The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bottom of the screen on my program is cut off: Hi,The very bottom half at the bottom of my program is cut in half. I need to see the whole sections as it's a date & timeframe, How can i fix this please?.I tried to add a screenshot but it wont work as a JPEG or a PNG File. It just says failed to upload....
  4. Color Changing line on bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Changing line on bottom of the screen: I have my monitor connected to the pc via hdmi, when used with any other source the monitor doesn't show it, but when i switch to hdmi the line stays on the bottom of the screen, i have taken a screenshot and the line does not appear in it, but at the same time when i unplug...
  5. Presentation setttings missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Presentation setttings missing: When I open the Mobility Center, it offers options to set brightness, volume, battery, external display, and sync, but not presentation settings. How do I turn that on?...
  6. Change Txt to Graphics on the Bottom of the screen

Change Txt to Graphics on the Bottom of the screen: On the Bar at the Bottom of the screen for the Windows Screens it is now showing Text and Not the different Window Screens in Graphic mode...
  7. Setttings

Setttings: ok, so sometimes when i am using my laptop, it randoming just locks and hibernates, how do i fix this? plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setttings/a1571d16-49dd-4f07-823f-62d89d4c8a3c
  8. sett a default program

sett a default program: How do I change a default settings to start different program from the one windows has set up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sett-a-default-program/be43c6d8-e710-4e31-ad7d-3e38c2501d88
  9. Display cut off at bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen: I just completed W10 installation and it seems to be working, but the bottom of the display is cut off. I shifted the task bar to the right side or otherwise I couldn't see it. Still annoying. I have a ATI Radeon HD 4350 video card with 512 MB memory and a Dell ST2410...
  10. Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display cut off at bottom of the screen/taskbar: So the bottom of my monitor display is cut off. It is a Dell ST2010 monitor very old but still in working condition. It has nothing to do with screen resolution btw. Can this problem be fixed or do i have to buy a new monitor? Any suggestions? Thanks This is how it looks...