Windows 10: Display showing red tint

Discus and support Display showing red tint in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have a Gtx 1050ti, and my display is showing a red tint just after I sign in into my pc. I tried changing the settings, nvidia control panel,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TejasKhurana, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Display showing red tint

So I have a Gtx 1050ti, and my display is showing a red tint just after I sign in into my pc.

I tried changing the settings, nvidia control panel, night light and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.

It just keep happening again, the screen gets to normal after I uninstall the driver and even restart my pc. But as soon as I reinstall any nvidia driver, latest or outdated, the tint comes back.

So I know, the problem is maybe with the driver.

If anyone can answer, it would help or maybe I might have to try doing a clean installation.

:)

TejasKhurana, Jan 22, 2021

2. Red/Pink Tint

I have a two monitor extended view set up for my computer. For some reason one of them has a red/pink tint to it making it difficult to work with. I have tried personalization, display on Settings - and nothing will get rid of the tint. Can anyone help??

BayBuzzard, Jan 22, 2021
  3. TaranZA Win User
    Display tinted RED

I get the windows Insider preview builds and after updating to Build 18329.19h1_release.190129-1504 the whole the monitor is tinted red. Everything works for and I can see everything becuase the red hue is transparent. But it still bother my eyes since
    I have to use this computer for a long time during the day for work and also to read. I have tried to restart multiple times but it doesn't help.

TaranZA, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Display showing red tint

Red tint on the screen

I spilled tea on my Asus laptop and got the screen with red lines and a blue tint. So, I have the screen replaced. But it helped
    partially, because I received a red tint on my screen. Could you help me?

eva changevachang, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Display showing red tint

1. Display showing red tint - Similar Threads - Display showing red

2. Strange red tint on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange red tint on screen: I tried to include 2 pictures showing how my screen has a red/pink tint over it but the files wouldn't upload, but yeah just a slight red/ pinkish tint. This started a few days ago and I really haven't downloaded anything major other than some mods. This particularly occurs...
  3. Strange red tint on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange red tint on screen: I tried to include 2 pictures showing how my screen has a red/pink tint over it but the files wouldn't upload, but yeah just a slight red/ pinkish tint. This started a few days ago and I really haven't downloaded anything major other than some mods. This particularly occurs...
  4. White tint to display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White tint to display: My screen has been tinted slightly white, as if the brightness has been turned up, however I have not touched any brightness setting, is there a fix to this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-tint-to-display/6b35aed8-4ca8-4b52-90cd-fc4d2dd88301
  5. Red screen tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red screen tint: Hey,after I started Call of Duty Warzone yesterday I have a red screen tint when I use HDR. I can "fix" it for some minutes if I open the display settings by right clicking on my desktop yes just opening this settings fixes the problem. But just on one screen, for the second...
  6. Camera RED Tint

Camera RED Tint: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Above is the model of my machine and the type of internal camera am using. Below is the display of the picture the camera is giving me. Whether on facebook, OBS or any software this is the color of the camera. what is the problem? Am using windows 10...
  7. Display tinted RED

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display tinted RED: I get the windows Insider preview builds and after updating to Build 18329.19h1_release.190129-1504 the whole the monitor is tinted red. Everything works for and I can see everything becuase the red hue is transparent. But it still bother my eyes since I have to use this...
  8. Red/Pink Tint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Red/Pink Tint: I have a two monitor extended view set up for my computer. For some reason one of them has a red/pink tint to it making it difficult to work with. I have tried personalization, display on Settings - and nothing will get rid of the tint. Can anyone help??...
  9. Red tint on the screen

Red tint on the screen: I spilled tea on my Asus laptop and got the screen with red lines and a blue tint. So, I have the screen replaced. But it helped partially, because I received a red tint on my screen. Could you help me?...
  10. Asus X55A red screen tint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus X55A red screen tint: A while ago I had a spillage on my laptop and when I dried it and turned it back on the screen had a blue tint and red lines of static going across it. I replaced the screen thinking that would solve the issue but now the static lines are gone but the screen still has a tint...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red tint screen windows 10