Windows 10: display size will not return to normal size after disconnecting from a projector.

Discus and support display size will not return to normal size after disconnecting from a projector. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The area that is displaying on my monitor is now too small and did not return to normal size after unplugging projector and rebooting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarlaRoot, Oct 10, 2018.

1. MarlaRoot Win User

display size will not return to normal size after disconnecting from a projector.

The area that is displaying on my monitor is now too small and did not return to normal size after unplugging projector and rebooting.

:)

MarlaRoot, Oct 10, 2018

2. how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

Hello,

This should be resolved by updating the screen resolution for your display. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Start , select Settings > System > Display.
    • Under Scale and layout, check the setting under Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked "(Recommended)."
    • If that doesn't solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked "(Recommended)."

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

display size will not return to normal size after disconnecting from a projector.

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

1. display size will not return to normal size after disconnecting from a projector. - Similar Threads - display size return

2. Display size.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display size.: I have MS 365 and it seems the display size seems to be too large for me. Going into settings>display it is set at 100% and I can only alter it from 100% to 175% and will not let me chance it to anything lower that 100%. Cam anyone help, please, so that I can make the display...
  3. Display size.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display size.: I have MS 365 and it seems the display size seems to be too large for me. Going into settings>display it is set at 100% and I can only alter it from 100% to 175% and will not let me chance it to anything lower that 100%. Cam anyone help, please, so that I can make the display...
  4. display size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display size: For some reason the size of my display has increased. An access application that I am working on no longer fits in the form. An older version of this application does the same thing, so I think it'sa windows issue. How can I resize the screen?...
  5. display size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display size: For some reason the size of my display has increased. An access application that I am working on no longer fits in the form. An older version of this application does the same thing, so I think it'sa windows issue. How can I resize the screen?...
  6. Size of Display

Size of Display: I accidentally hit a couple of keys I believe Control was one of them which enlarged the display so that it's abnormally large - for example, Facebook - font is very large and display is so big that not all information is shown on the page that is displayed. I don't know how...
  7. Display size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display size: I have two Dell laptops with Windows 10 that I use sometimes with an LG Ultrawide monitor. One will use the full width of the display but the other only uses 75% of the width of the display....
  8. Display size

Display size: I have vision problems. Is there a way to increase the size of my image, text, and all, in one single setting? I am using Windows 10, Outlook, Facebook, etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-size/61ee8731-e314-4aa8-abdb-a00178ab6020
  9. display size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    display size: windows does not use my full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-size/b2ba69d3-4173-4d79-8b77-42f1eca2959e
  10. Display size

in Windows 10 Support
    Display size: I am having problems with not being able to see all of my windows in different programs. I'm guessing I need to change my display size. When I go into settings, it shows it is set at 125%. However, it is grey and does not allow me to slide it over to 100%. What have I got set...