Windows 10: Display size

Discus and support Display size in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having problems with not being able to see all of my windows in different programs. I'm guessing I need to change my display size. When I go into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rton, Jun 22, 2016.

1. rton Win User

Display size

I am having problems with not being able to see all of my windows in different programs. I'm guessing I need to change my display size. When I go into settings, it shows it is set at 125%. However, it is grey and does not allow me to slide it over to 100%. What have I got set that makes that so it is not an option?

:)

2. Using Win 10 How do I reset default display settings

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY DISPLAY TEXT SIZE BACK TO THE DEFAULT SIZE FO MY DISPLAY ONLY. THE SIZE IS 250 %. I USED THE ADVANCED DISPLAY SETTING. HELP!!!

REX SCARBROUGH, Jun 22, 2016
  3. How to automatically see the size of folders in the Windows 10 file explorer

Nyima Yonten you are not understanding the issue

in windows explorer, the size of "Files" is displayed in the column "size" however the size of "folders" is not displayed, this is not a glitch, this is just the way windows has always worked. the op is asking is there a way to force windows to display the
    size of "folders"

to my knowledge the only way to do this is with a third party software called "folder size" which adds a column titled "folder size" which displays the size of all files AND folders

uatuzwatcher, Jun 22, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Display size

Brink, Jun 22, 2016
  5. rton Win User
    I have tried those directions. Mine is set to 125% and it won't let me move it as directed.

6. rton Win User
    Yes, it is set to the recommended resolution.

7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    In all options?

Brink, Jun 22, 2016
  8. rton Win User

Display size

I think so, please clarify what you mean by all options.

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Display size

1. Display size - Similar Threads - Display size

2. Windows display icons, Taskbar and apps doubled in-size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows display icons, Taskbar and apps doubled in-size: My laptop screen icon display and all have doubled in size... Like some accessibility for a person with sight problem has been turned on... This is the first time I'm experiencing this and I've tried and checked my settings throughly not seems wrong. The screen display has...
  3. Windows display icons, Taskbar and apps doubled in-size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows display icons, Taskbar and apps doubled in-size: My laptop screen icon display and all have doubled in size... Like some accessibility for a person with sight problem has been turned on... This is the first time I'm experiencing this and I've tried and checked my settings throughly not seems wrong. The screen display has...
  4. Windows display icons, Taskbar and apps doubled in-size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Display settings say my monitors are different sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display settings say my monitors are different sizes: I have two monitors, both 15.6", and display settings say they are both different sizes, and I can't find a way to correct this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings-say-my-monitors-are-different/f1b22478-b128-4025-bc96-e29f50443da7
  6. Display settings say my monitors are different sizes

Display settings say my monitors are different sizes: I have two monitors, both 15.6", and display settings say they are both different sizes, and I can't find a way to correct this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings-say-my-monitors-are-different/f1b22478-b128-4025-bc96-e29f50443da7
  7. How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and paper size option with a list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  8. How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?

How can I display Paper size option in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and paper size option with a list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  9. How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?

How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and those paper size list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...
  10. How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I display Paper size option from my driver in Windows Photo?: When open a JPG file in Windows Photo, I found since I shift the printer to my customed printer, the paper size option disappears. The driver is developed by my team, and those paper size list A4, A5, Letter... is no problem , correcly displayed on any other Apps like MS...