Windows 10: display so white letters and all

Discus and support display so white letters and all in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my alphabet are so white I darken the screen but it didn't help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeanHutson, Jan 10, 2019.

1. display so white letters and all

my alphabet are so white I darken the screen but it didn't help

:)

JeanHutson, Jan 10, 2019

2. MS Edge. URL partically in white lettering

Not sure if this is just me, but after a recent (the last couple of weeks), I noticed that when I look at the URL bar in Edge, a portion is listed in white color lettering & the remaining is in grey colored lettering. For example, "tenforums.com" is in white colored lettering & anything after that including the "/" is in grey colored lettering

Has anybody else seen this & is there a way to switch this back to the way it was?

Thanks

mayorville, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    MS Edge. URL partically in white lettering

The white is merely the shortened URL, the protocol is hidden unless you click in the address field, the rest is the path, parameters etc.
    I don't know why it's like that.

Edwin, Jan 10, 2019
  4. display so white letters and all

windows 10 white letters

windows 10 has changed to black background and white letters, how do I change it back to white screen and black letters?

john#clapp, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

display so white letters and all

1. display so white letters and all - Similar Threads - display white letters

2. Windows 10 laptop screen is black with white letters instead of white with black letters????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop screen is black with white letters instead of white with black letters????: My Dell laptop is windows 10 and the screen is black not the background but the screen is black and letters are white or yellow. How do I change it back, I think I slid a slider or clicked on something I don't know why but I can't revert back to the white screen and black...
  3. Windows 10 laptop screen is black with white letters instead of white with black letters????

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 laptop screen is black with white letters instead of white with black letters????: My Dell laptop is windows 10 and the screen is black not the background but the screen is black and letters are white or yellow. How do I change it back, I think I slid a slider or clicked on something I don't know why but I can't revert back to the white screen and black...
  4. White background behind all words/lettering on every site

White background behind all words/lettering on every site: Hi, I have a white area, box shaped area, behind all of the lettering/words on every site that I visit. I haven't change any settings and I would like to find out how to get the screen back to normal again. Thank you...
  5. White display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White display: Ive restarted my laptop for the installation of the updates after when i tried to fireup it works good until the lock screen opens up and 10 seconds after that..then the screen stops responding and a displays white screen....can you help me to resolve this issue...
  6. letters, with white surrounding

in Windows 10 Support
    letters, with white surrounding: Hi Everyone, my English is rather poor, please forgive me. My eyes are not the best anymore, and I can' [img] t see letters well, when they are not clear. Sometimes I get letters, with white surrounding and blurry. I attach a file where you can see it. I don~t even know, how...
  7. Printing all black/white letters only with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing all black/white letters only with Windows 10: Recently since Windows 10 updates? on my laptop it will only print all black with white letters. My other devices still print fine with Wifi Brothers printer. I reinstalled printer option on laptop as it also recently said off line when printer was online able to print with...
  8. Can Word display letters in white on a black background ? Or Open Office ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Word display letters in white on a black background ? Or Open Office ?: This would help me read academic articles without strain. Would be so helpful submitted by /u/Kili12345 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edj34s/can_word_display_letters_in_white_on_a_black/
  9. Why are all my displays black and white

Why are all my displays black and white: Everything I pull up is in black and white!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-all-my-displays-black-and-white/eaf3a646-7927-44ca-9cb1-2d390509b17d
  10. display all videos play in black and white

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    display all videos play in black and white: how do I get my color back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/display-all-videos-play-in-black-and-white/40b1e819-df2f-48a4-85d8-193b4b6031c1