Windows 10: Display stuttering after recent update

Discus and support Display stuttering after recent update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since the most recent update my computer has been stuttering, it happens on everything, watching a video, playing a game, moving my cursor. There... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamHuster9, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Display stuttering after recent update

Ever since the most recent update my computer has been stuttering, it happens on everything, watching a video, playing a game, moving my cursor. There seems to be no problems with my audio. I updated all of my drivers and ive been on support chats for hours. A technician told me to revert back to the last update and that that would 100% fix my problem. I am now using a previous update and I have seen no change in this issue, someone please help.

:)

SamHuster9, Jan 24, 2019

2. Display stuttering after recent update

im having no problems with sounds, my entire computer's display is stuttering

SamHuster9, Dec 16, 2019
  3. A. User Win User
    Display stuttering after recent update

Ever since the most recent update my computer has been stuttering, it happens on everything, watching a video, playing a game, moving my cursor. There seems to be no problems with my audio. I updated all of my drivers and ive been on support chats for
    hours. A technician told me to revert back to the last update and that that would 100% fix my problem. I am now using a previous update and I have seen no change in this issue, someone please help.

A. User, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Display stuttering after recent update

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Display stuttering after recent update

1. Display stuttering after recent update - Similar Threads - Display stuttering recent

2. Display driver suddenly is not compatible after the recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display driver suddenly is not compatible after the recent update: Hello, it seems that my display driver isn't compatible with the recent version of the windows update. It prompts an error message that is attached to this post. Thanks to whoever can help me....
  3. Display driver suddenly is not compatible after the recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display driver suddenly is not compatible after the recent update: Hello, it seems that my display driver isn't compatible with the recent version of the windows update. It prompts an error message that is attached to this post. Thanks to whoever can help me....
  4. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  5. Stuttering after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuttering after Update: So after I updated to 20H2 version again after multiple tries before. I once again found the same problem with it in that my audio system and my mouse would start lagging/stuttering. What I mean by this is that when I watch some form of media be it on youtube or something...
  6. Lag/ stutters after recent windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lag/ stutters after recent windows update: I started noticing freezes and buffers while using my laptop after the recent windows 10 update. Problems would include my mouse taking a while to move to its designated spot for random 1-second intervals, whatever I typed would take a while to display, and freezes and lags...
  7. Picture in picture stutters for me after recent win 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture in picture stutters for me after recent win 10 update: I recently updated both my gfx card drivers and win 10. afterwards when i am watching youtube vids while gaming the youtube vid will stutter horribly, seemingly at around 20fps. thinking this was the gfx driver i rolled back to two separate previous versions, and since that...
  8. Headphone Audio Stuttering via Bluetooth Connection after recent Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Headphone Audio Stuttering via Bluetooth Connection after recent Update: Hello, Please may you be of assistance? I recently updated my windows to 2004 but after that, the audio in my headphones that was previously working well-started stuttering. I cannot play any video on my computer or online without the audio stuttering. Please may you advise...
  9. Stutter after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stutter after update: Hey I have this problem for almost 2 years now and I'm tired of resetting my pc almost every week to get it in a stable state... Is there a way to completly fix this? That would be awesome submitted by /u/LemonadeandCake [link] [comments]...
  10. display and browser problems after recent update in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    display and browser problems after recent update in windows: unable to change the brightness settings(intensity,nightmode) and unable to use the right click of mouse in browsers and cant even enter full screen mode (mozilla)...