Windows 10: Display system uptime on lockscreen

Discus and support Display system uptime on lockscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, could you help me display system uptime on the lockscreen? I found some tutorials online, but they refer to some app on MS Store, which has since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sdasda7777, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Display system uptime on lockscreen

Hi,

could you help me display system uptime on the lockscreen? I found some tutorials online, but they refer to some app on MS Store, which has since been removed.

Thank you

submitted by /u/sdasda7777
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sdasda7777, Aug 2, 2020
  2. piaqt Win User

Any weather apps with a "display on lockscreen" option?

Lockscreen options displays apps to display updates from. BUT: No weather apps are listed! Anyone know of one?

piaqt, Aug 2, 2020
  3. robal Win User
    How to view windows uptime on the desktop???

Hi,

Plenty of gadgets exist that display system uptime. Just google for "system uptime gadget", or search MS Live Gallery.

I'm not sure if any of them can be configured to display just text (without gadget outline).

Cheers,

robal, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Display system uptime on lockscreen

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Display system uptime on lockscreen

1. Display system uptime on lockscreen - Similar Threads - Display system uptime

2. How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How many Images are displayed on the lockscreen slideshow?: OS-Windows 10 ProSelf Preference, Not issue-How many images do the windows lock screen slideshow display?I have noticed only some photos being displayed.Not Shuffle- shuffle goes through some pics-I wanted to know how many pics it goes throughI want to narrow down pics to...
  3. App does not Display in Windows 10 Lockscreen

App does not Display in Windows 10 Lockscreen: Hi, Im a A tech from montreal and .. i have this old bug .. that its coming back .. like a second wave of covid hahaha, i try everything except reinstall windows from a brand new iso 20h2 .. but its minor issue so i dont do it .. i want to find it ... its boring on my big...
  4. System uptime being reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System uptime being reset: I know that in Windows 10, the uptime counter is reset after a restart, but from a few weeks, when I switch on my laptop, the uptime is being reset.It doesn't happen every time, but I've observed it 3 times this week.And also I have an SSD, and when I turn the laptop on, it...
  5. My Computer Uptime

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Computer Uptime: If I check my computer uptime it will still say that the computer has been on even though I shut it off using the Shut Off option. I've tried to do sfc /scannow in cmd prompt and powershell and it says "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations." I'm...
  6. Prevent system shutdown on lockscreen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Prevent system shutdown on lockscreen: Hi, I'm thinking about buying a tablet to study and take notes during university lessons but, discussing with a friend, I found out that it's impossible to prevent system shutdown on lockscreen, for example disabling physical power button or requesting a password (when a...
  7. Lockscreen Display time

Lockscreen Display time: How can I change the time setting for when the lock screen comes up in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/lockscreen-display-time/c3a20620-8f3a-4f1f-8be9-7cdd10b24bd0
  8. Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos?

Lockscreen Won't Display My Photos?: I'm stuck with the irritating lock screen every time I login so I might as well configure it to show a photo of my choice. I set the lock screen to show a slide show from one of my photos folders. This works when I lock the screen using Ctrl / Alt / Del but when I login I...
  9. Incorrect Uptime in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Incorrect Uptime in Task Manager: Running Windows 10 Pro 1703 Build 15063.138 64-bit. Has anyone else noticed that the Uptime, as reported in Task Manager, is incorrect? Also, the 'Time of Last Boot', as reported by the 'systeminfo' command seems to be stuck at the time that Cumulative Update KB 4015583...
  10. Find System Uptime in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find System Uptime in Windows 10: How to: Find System Uptime in Windows 10 How to Find System Uptime in Windows 10 [img] Information The system uptime will show you how much time your system has been running since the last time the PC had been shutdown or restarted. Uptime is often used as a...