Windows 10: Display taking a lot of time to appear!

Discus and support Display taking a lot of time to appear! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi friends. I need help. I recently purchased a PC with the original Windows 10 Pro. It was running smoothly until an update happened. The PC still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SunnyDG23, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Display taking a lot of time to appear!

Hi friends. I need help. I recently purchased a PC with the original Windows 10 Pro. It was running smoothly until an update happened. The PC still runs very smoothly without any issues, but it is taking a lot of time for the display to appear. Once, it appears, everything is fine. It takes around 5-6 minutes for the display to appear on my screen.

submitted by /u/SunnyDG23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SunnyDG23, Oct 30, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Oct 30, 2020
  3. *EMERGENCY*Disk cleanup takes a lot of time to display.

Hey,

The issue here is that when I open disk cleanup's option, Clean up system files, it takes a lot of time (about 30 seconds) to display the area where it calculates how much junk I can clean. This also happens with msconfig. When I open msconfig, it also takes
    a lot of time to be displayed, please help.

Another thing is that when I am in power saver, my taskbar is a little transparent, that is normal because I have transparency on. But, the start menu is not transparent. When I disable and enable the taskbar transparency in battery saver mode, the taskbar
    goes completely transparent. This is weird. Any help is much appreciated.

I have been waiting for a long time. Please reply with an answer.

Aryesh Biswas, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Display taking a lot of time to appear!

*EMERGENCY*Disk cleanup takes a lot of time to display.

This is normal.

Frederik Long, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Display taking a lot of time to appear!

1. Display taking a lot of time to appear! - Similar Threads - Display taking lot

2. Boot time/wake up from sleep takes lots of time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot time/wake up from sleep takes lots of time: [ATTACH] Hello, I have a laptop HP Envy 15t - i7 6700HQ, model - M9U50AV which is around 5 years old running Windows 10. It has been running smoothly for last couple of years except for one issue which cropped up last year. The boot time is extremely high around 5...
  3. *EMERGENCY*Disk cleanup takes a lot of time to display.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    *EMERGENCY*Disk cleanup takes a lot of time to display.: Hey, The issue here is that when I open disk cleanup's option, Clean up system files, it takes a lot of time about 30 seconds to display the area where it calculates how much junk I can clean. This also happens with msconfig. When I open msconfig, it also takes a lot of time...
  4. *EMERGENCY*Disk cleanup, msconfig takes a lot of time to display. Taskbar becomes fully...

*EMERGENCY*Disk cleanup, msconfig takes a lot of time to display. Taskbar becomes fully...: Hey, The issue here is that when I open disk cleanup's option, Clean up system files, it takes a lot of time about 30 seconds to display the area where it calculates how much junk I can clean. This also happens with msconfig. When I open msconfig, it also takes a lot of time...
  5. Disk cleanup, msconfig takes a lot of time to display. Taskbar becomes fully transparent in...

Disk cleanup, msconfig takes a lot of time to display. Taskbar becomes fully transparent in...: Hey, The issue here is that when I open disk cleanup's option, Clean up system files, it takes a lot of time about 30 seconds to display the area where it calculates how much junk I can clean. This also happens with msconfig. When I open msconfig, it also takes a lot of time...
  6. Disk cleanup takes a lot of time to display.

Disk cleanup takes a lot of time to display.: Hey, The issue here is that when I open disk cleanup's option, Clean up system files, it takes a lot of time about 30 seconds to display the area where it calculates how much junk I can clean. This also happens with msconfig. When I open msconfig, it also takes a lot of time...
  7. hpz12 takes a lot of cpu time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hpz12 takes a lot of cpu time: The driver HPZ12 takes up a lot of CPU time. How do I gain control of that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hpz12-takes-a-lot-of-cpu-time/091232a0-1d41-454a-a7a7-da5fadbe3b1b
  8. Taking a lot of time to evaluate folder sizes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Taking a lot of time to evaluate folder sizes: I am trying to find the sizes of different folders by "right click>properties>size" but in case of some folders it takes a lot of time to evaluate the complete size of folder. As I open the properties box, the size field keeps on increasing in value and takes almost 10,11...
  9. WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN

WINDOWS 10 TAKES LOT OF TIME TO BOOT & SHUTDOWN: I have a new hp laptop having windows 10 with intel i3 7 th gen 4gb ram. it will take a lot of time to respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-takes-lot-of-time-to-boot-shutdown/20cc21c9-eb8b-4f4c-8f09-28120946779d
  10. refresh takes a lot of time

refresh takes a lot of time: Recently I am facing the issue of long buffering after a right click on the desktop, for refreshing the PC. I have tried several measures but for no use. Could you suggest something more technical and deep rooted? Please help me out here......