Windows 10: Display time like windows 8

Discus and support Display time like windows 8 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I display a clock on windows 10 on my home screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edmeyerspbr, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Display time like windows 8

How can I display a clock on windows 10 on my home screen?

:)

Edmeyerspbr, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Display time like windows 8

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Display time like windows 8

1. Display time like windows 8 - Similar Threads - Display

2. Multiple Displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Displays: Is there a way to uncheck the box for (Make this my main display)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-displays/0c21057b-e0ed-4509-bf44-e9eb98f54f84
  3. Lenovo’s next Windows 10 device may come with a innovative mini-display

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo’s next Windows 10 device may come with a innovative mini-display: Lenovo appears to be working on a new 2-in-1 device with a feature similar to Apple MacBook’s touch bar but with advanced functionality. In a patent filing, Lenovo revealed a new device that would obviously run on Windows 10 and it may come with a mini-display which will have...
  4. unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings: I am experiencing blurry text on a high DPI screen in apps such as MS Word 15. The previous solution was to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings using the Compatibility Tab in the program's Properties dialogue. However, the Compatibility Tab no longer appears in my...
  5. unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings: I am experiencing blurry text on a high DPI screen in apps such as MS Word 15. The previous solution was to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings using the Compatibility Tab in the program's Properties dialogue. However, the Compatibility Tab no longer appears in my...
  6. Taskbar, Display Settings, and Personalize Not Working

Taskbar, Display Settings, and Personalize Not Working: I just updated my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now I cannot get the Start or Search buttons on my taskbar to respond at all. I cannot open the Taskbar Settings either, but programs will launch from the Task Bar at least, so it's not totally frozen. Also, when...
  7. Changing Picture Display Order

Changing Picture Display Order: Hi All, I have my desktop set to show my pictures after I've been away from my desk for a short while. For instance, when I come back to my desk after getting a cup of coffee family pictures are being shown. What I would like to do is change the picture order in which they...
  8. display on monitor / projector

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display on monitor / projector: Today our computer refused to connect with the projector we've been using for several months now. We use a Belkin to go from computer to the vga input of the projector. Now whenever the Belkin is plugged in to the computer, the computer's monitor goes blank; this would be...
  9. Changing Picture Display Order

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Picture Display Order: Hi All, I have my desktop set to show my pictures after I've been away from my desk for a short while. For instance, when I come back to my desk after getting a cup of coffee family pictures are being shown. What I would like to do is change the picture order in which they...
  10. Display blinks after color calibration in Windows 10 Pro 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display blinks after color calibration in Windows 10 Pro 1809: Hello people, After upgrading my Win 10 Pro to 1809 version on a Latitude 6440 laptop, the display starts to blink everytime I'm inserting/extracting an USB device. This is not the type of blink made by the default windows visual notification, but it's something that looks...