Windows 10: Display time like windows 8

Discus and support Display time like windows 8 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I display a clock on windows 10 on my home screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edmeyerspbr, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Display time like windows 8

How can I display a clock on windows 10 on my home screen?

:)

Edmeyerspbr, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 13, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Display time like windows 8

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Display time like windows 8

1. Display time like windows 8 - Similar Threads - Display

2. Where can I find power/display/drive settings for Sleep Mode?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where can I find power/display/drive settings for Sleep Mode?: Windows 10 v.1803, build 10.0.17134.165 My laptop is set to Sleep when the lid is closed or when the Sleep button is pushed (though it doesn't have a Sleep button). The settings in "Power Options" are "Power buttons and lid" - "Lid close action" - - "On battery:" Sleep - -...
  3. Connecting three displays in my desktop computer and using them with extend screen option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting three displays in my desktop computer and using them with extend screen option: My computer has integrated graphics card with three display ports, wiz. (1) HDMI, (2) D-Sub & (3) VGA. Is it possible to connect the computer to three different monitors with the aid of the above three ports? Will they display all together?...
  4. Display Issue

Display Issue: Recently I live booted a linux distro via usb on my pc then shut it down without changing any settings then booted back windows 10. But now some icons and text look pixelated. Research says that my display drivers could be corrupted. I already checked display settings and...
  5. Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display: I connected my monitor to my laptop and I want to be able to display my screen on the monitor without my laptop being open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display/428c0acf-4fc1-4c0d-8536-928df9c08ed1
  6. This app can't run on your pc display every time after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    This app can't run on your pc display every time after sleep mode: This message display on my screen every time my laptop being wake from sleep mode, even if I didn't touch it, not to say do anything to it. Moreover, I don't know if this matter with another issue, there is issue about the network connection, every time I'm switching to a...
  7. Problems with display adapter on windows 10.

Problems with display adapter on windows 10.: I am using Windows 10 Operating System and I am facing problems with the display adapter. I am not able to update the driver; I am not able to control the brightness settings and now my screentouch is also not working. Few months back,I used a third party software to...
  8. Laptop Display Resolution

Laptop Display Resolution: I turned on my laptop (an Asus S56CA-DH51 I've had for 5 years) today after work and the screen resolution had somehow changed from widescreen to a square. My display settings claim that I suddenly do not have a screen capable of wideness and will not change back. The only...
  9. UWP without right display driver

UWP without right display driver: Is that posible to run UWP-based game without correct display driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uwp-without-right-display-driver/78b0e606-2cc8-4d45-adc7-68b416fd7aca
  10. System settings app,Display settings app, Microsoft store app close/crash on startup (desk.cpl)

System settings app,Display settings app, Microsoft store app close/crash on startup (desk.cpl): Hello, I'm having issues getting in any System setting window, making me unable to setup my monitors. After disabling error reporting briefly, I was able to get following error codes (picture added) The issue started on an older install, so in an attempt to fix it, I...