Windows 10: Display time like windows 8

Discus and support Display time like windows 8 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I display a clock on windows 10 on my home screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edmeyerspbr, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Edmeyerspbr Win User

Display time like windows 8

How can I display a clock on windows 10 on my home screen?

:)

Edmeyerspbr, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

4. vawrvawerawe Win User

Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 13, 2018 at 4:43 AM
Thema:

1. Display time like windows 8 - Similar Threads - Display

2. Cant detect another display / Cant scroll in display settings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cant detect another display / Cant scroll in display settings: Hi! After windows update, I can't connect to my TV via HDMI. Have TV on screen 1 and PC monitor on screen 2. The strange thing is that when I try to use Ctrl + P I cant switch between options (extend, duplicate...) its rolling me back all the time. Also when I'm in display...
  3. 4K monitor displaying from 1080p laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    4K monitor displaying from 1080p laptop: Hi I have a quick question (hope this is the right category). I recently purchased a Dell 4k monitor (P2415Q) to use on my Asus 1080p laptop. I did noticed that I was able to stream 4k video online fine (extended display mode), however I will be using the 4k display mainly...
  4. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro: Windows display settings show the following for my HP probook 450 g4 display [ATTACH] But in adapter settings a 32 bit mode is selected! [ATTACH] How do I fix this? I have already tried re-installing the driver....
  5. Active X can't create object Error displayed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Active X can't create object Error displayed: Recently Our Virtual machine's Windows 10 was updated to latest build version 1803 (OS Build 17134.112) and led to major problem for us. We have on software which use ActiveX as a component and now with this latest updates in windows 10 , we are facing error 'Active X can't...
  6. Windows 10 Won't Display on External Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Won't Display on External Monitor: With my external monitor plugged in and on, Windows will detect that there is an external monitor and give me options to duplicate/extend/etc. But when I select an option and then select 'keep changes', Windows acts as though I never changed this (it reverts back to "show...
  7. Display name issues

Display name issues: I can't change my display name and I have no clue on how to fix it. When I try to change it, it comes up with an error and says to refresh the page or try again later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-name-issues/40a7680a-1c16-487f-9cd5-4dec7977bc58
  8. How to configure multiple displays in Windows 10?

How to configure multiple displays in Windows 10?: How to configure multiple displays in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-configure-multiple-displays-in-windows-10/80ca86f5-7eea-4b9b-a134-8fc56b913108
  9. How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove annoying top bar when connected to a wireless display: Anybody know how to completely remove or disable this annyoing top bar that comes up when I connect to my tv ? (Not just autohide it) Thanks in advance [img] 120068
  10. Display driver issue

Display driver issue: hi all, I hav recently upgraded to windows 10 and the drivers are also updated. now the existing diplay driver is AMD Radeon 6600m and 6700m. whenever i turn on my device iam getting blue screen saying video_tdr error that is bcoz of the upgrading of display driver. so i...