Windows 10: display too large for my screen

Discus and support display too large for my screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my windows display does not fit into my screen size it is too large & I cannot access the start button or the toolbar properly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrendanWarlow, Nov 14, 2018.

1. display too large for my screen

my windows display does not fit into my screen size it is too large & I cannot access the start button or the toolbar properly

:)

BrendanWarlow, Nov 14, 2018

2. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Nov 14, 2018
  3. orult18 Win User
    Large Screen Display

After the latest update for windows, my screen resolution This makes everything look extremely large. and is giving me headaches. I have followed the steps in the discussions, but none work. My driver says it's up to date. After reading everything there
    is no place that Microsoft takes blame for messing everyone's display up, as I am not the only one per all the chat. What else can be done? or should I just go another operating system?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

orult18, Nov 14, 2018
  4. display too large for my screen

display large and stretched

Display Driver ATI Radeon HD 4200 installed c0317757.inf today. Ever since my display is large and stretched. I've checked my display settings and they are at the recommended settings. I've tried uninstalling the display driver. Any other suggestions?

frustrated5140, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

display too large for my screen

1. display too large for my screen - Similar Threads - display too large

2. display screen too large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display screen too large: Display suddenly became large. Checked resolution, at recommended setting. Uninstalled driver adapter. Still too large https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-too-large/5aa4ac24-6099-4774-99c2-07c08f15fff9
  3. display screen too large

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display screen too large: Display suddenly became large. Checked resolution, at recommended setting. Uninstalled driver adapter. Still too large https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-too-large/5aa4ac24-6099-4774-99c2-07c08f15fff9
  4. display screen too large

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Display Too Large For Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Too Large For Screen: Hello everyone. I have a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 8 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board IntelR UHD Graphics 630.The desktop is connected to a 50 inch Insignia TV with an HDMI cable. The...
  6. Display Too Large For Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Too Large For Screen: Hello everyone. I have a Dell Desktop Inspiron 3891, IntelR Quad Core i3-10105 CPU@ 3.7 GHZ, 8 GB 4DDR RAM, 1TB Seagate Disk hard drive, 64 bit, Windows 11 Home, on board IntelR UHD Graphics 630.The desktop is connected to a 50 inch Insignia TV with an HDMI cable. The...
  7. Display too large.

Display too large.: My display is too large and stretched. How do I get it back to normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-too-large/2665383b-cdcf-47b8-9148-94c89f52e2e7
  8. Display too large

Display too large: How do I shrink display size in windows 10? I just received a new computer and the display is too large. I need to shrink to see more detail without scrolling. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-too-large/611cb494-594f-4011-af2b-2ef7972b2bfc
  9. Recommend Display resolution too large for Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommend Display resolution too large for Screen: Recommend resolution 1920X1080. It's been working fine since I set machine up 7 months ago. Display randomly expanded. I have to reduce resolution to 1600X1200 to fit on monitor. Updated Windows, updated graphic card drivers, ran all OEM updates, read and tried every...
  10. Windows 10 Screen Display Too Large

Windows 10 Screen Display Too Large: Hello Microsoft community, I recently had a problem with my resolution being just a bit too large for my monitor. I found the solution to my problem! However there was another thread with the same title in the questions forum but it is locked now. In fact, I have seen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my screen display is too big

2. windows help display too big for screen

3. display is too big for screen#

4. home screen display too big for screen,
  5. windows too large for monitor,
  6. windows are too large for screen,
  7. windows open to large for screen display,
  8. windows too large for screen,
  9. windows display too large for screen,
  10. screen display too large for page,
  11. KB4469342,