Windows 10: Display Warning 4101 - The display driver "nvlddmkm" no longer reacts and has been restored.

Discus and support Display Warning 4101 - The display driver "nvlddmkm" no longer reacts and has been restored. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; In the system events, the 4101 errors accumulate up to 500 per day. I think there are massive problems since a Windows update with this library and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TAKTER, Aug 21, 2018.

1. TAKTER Win User

Display Warning 4101 - The display driver "nvlddmkm" no longer reacts and has been restored.

In the system events, the 4101 errors accumulate up to 500 per day.

I think there are massive problems since a Windows update with this library and

with d2d1.dll library that seemes also involved during this issue.

Firefox looses his menu and in other applications with graphical button layouts

are missing their images.

Under Windows 7 64 bit display error (can only be recorded with the smartphone)

Display Warning 4101 -  The display driver "nvlddmkm" no longer reacts and has been restored. [​IMG]

and black screens (sometimes 10 in a few seconds), BSOD´s and freezing the system.

Display Warning 4101 -  The display driver "nvlddmkm" no longer reacts and has been restored. [​IMG]

Mostly when opening an application like Firefox / VLC Player or similar.
    Uninstalling the Nvidia drivers with DDU and downgrade to older drivers
    didn't bring any improvement.
    Even with a new installation with Windows 10 64 bit the error remains the same.

NOTE: The blackouts are very short and no BSOD´s under windows 10

In both constellations all updates and also all drivers are available on the
    Windows itself updated state.

A parallel working Linux Mint Installation on the same hardware did not make any problems...

:)

TAKTER, Aug 21, 2018
  2. sdmf74 Win User

frequent windows event 4101(Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.)

Having the same exact issue in bf1, second monitor goes dark then game freezes.

In event log getting

the 4101 event

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

sdmf74, Aug 21, 2018
  3. frequent windows event 4101(Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.)

MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 8GB.

After reading a few more peoples woes with the same problem, I used DDU to fully uninstall NVidia drivers in safe mode and set system to not allow Microsoft to update drivers and then reinstalled the latest NVidia drivers.

Apparently after NVidia drivers are installed for some reason Microsoft is updating the nvlddmkm file which is causing the problem.

So far so good with no 4101 Events.

And of course I am getting Event Viewer Warnings for Event ID 122: Access to drivers on Windows Update was blocked by policy but atm it is a small price to pay for no Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered problems in games
    etc,

[*]

GraemeWessing, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Display Warning 4101 - The display driver "nvlddmkm" no longer reacts and has been restored.

frequent windows event 4101(Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.)

I am having the exact same problem and have been pulling my hair out for past week and a half since building a new system.

Reinstalled windows 10 multiple times, replaced drivers multiple times, had GTX 1080 checked out, had PSU Corsair 1000watt checked out, had memory checked out and just cannot seen to get rid of Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully
    recovered Event ID 4101.

Been through and tried heaps of online suggestions.

GraemeWessing, Aug 21, 2018
  5. GROL New Member
    I'm gonna puke!

This forum simply steals posts made at Microsoft, copies them here into your forum
    and pretends as if the user had posted it here...

THAT'S CRIMINAL!

What use is it to a user at Microsoft to write a request, if others here it
    and give answers to them.

Do you know what you are doing here at all INWX GmbH & Co. KG from Berlin?

You adorn yourself with stolen feathers!

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST!

Microsoft is informed and, i am shure, is currently taking the necessary steps!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Display Warning 4101 - The display driver "nvlddmkm" no longer reacts and has been restored.

1. Display Warning 4101 - The display driver "nvlddmkm" no longer reacts and has been restored. - Similar Threads - Display Warning 4101

2. Windows 11 Event Viewer Warning Display - 4101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Event Viewer Warning Display - 4101: Hello Windows users,Recently my PC has been having some Black screen Issues. Let me explain.I use quite some Photoshop and do gaming. Recently I've been working on some pieces in Photoshop and suddenly Blackscreen.Now what happens with the black screen is simple:1. Black...
  3. Windows 11 Event Viewer Warning Display - 4101

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Event Viewer Warning Display - 4101: Hello Windows users,Recently my PC has been having some Black screen Issues. Let me explain.I use quite some Photoshop and do gaming. Recently I've been working on some pieces in Photoshop and suddenly Blackscreen.Now what happens with the black screen is simple:1. Black...
  4. "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." event...: I have been having issues where in the middle of playing a game, it would crash and a dialog box would say that "Windows has restarted your GPU driver due to a problem, driver upgrade or physical removal. Game Name will terminate." I downloaded TechPowerUp GPU-Z and it seems...
  5. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

in Windows 10 News
    Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered: Some Windows 10 users are reporting that randomly their screen will just go black for a second and come back. When this happens, it usually distorts any video currently on the screen; sometimes, they can resume working on the PC normally. However, when they view the event...
  6. LiveKernelEvent 141, 171, Display 4101 Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 141, 171, Display 4101 Display driver amdkmdag stopped responding and has...: I am having crashes when I am playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. The screen goes black, then the application closes and windows doesn't crash. I already clean installed Windows 10 twice and used DDU to install AMD drivers, however the issue persists. This PC is new, 2 months...
  7. Been dealing with 2 failures, Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been dealing with 2 failures, Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has...: Been dealing with 2 failures, Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered, and Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. for a couple of months now and I cant seem to get it figured out. It happens mostly when gaming however...
  8. Event 4101, Display and more

Event 4101, Display and more: Hello, I'm João from Portugal and I'm looking for help. In March I have built my first PC and since then my system faced a lot of problems. My issues happen almost everyday excluding Issue number 3 after a cold start. Sometimes it takes 1 hour to happen other times it takes...
  9. Error 14 & 4101 nvlddmkm

Error 14 & 4101 nvlddmkm: I have build a new pc with the following components: CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570 ULTRA GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Xtreme 11G CPU cooler: Corsair Hydro H150i Pro Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro CMW32GX4M4C3200C16 Power supply: EVGA...
  10. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.: My PC has developed a really annoying problem where it will randomly freeze, then the screen will momentarily turn blank, and the system starts responding again. I also have problems with Chrome and Firefox where the browser page just turns white before being restored back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. event id 4101 nvlddmkm

2. display 4101

3. nvlddmkm wow

4. event id 4101 display windows 10,
  5. event id 4101 nvlddmkm windows 10,
  6. windows 10 4101,
  7. Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding,
  8. display 4101 amdkmdap driver 19.1.1 windows 10,
  9. 2018 display driver nvlddmkm stop