Windows 10: Display was not migrated

Discus and support Display was not migrated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Well, my display keeps blinking several times a day. It's not constant blinking it's one blink for a 1-2 seconds couple times a day it becomes black.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bojana_P, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Bojana_P Win User

Display was not migrated

Well, my display keeps blinking several times a day. It's not constant blinking it's one blink for a 1-2 seconds couple times a day it becomes black. Usually it happens when I am doing something longer on my computer. I was searching for something similar to this but I couldn't find anything. Today I wenh through my computer and found that there is an error which says that my display was not migrated:

Device DISPLAY\BOE0700\4&3af4851f&0&UID265988 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: DISPLAY\AUO71EC\4&3304d7cb&0&UID265988
    Class Guid: {4d36e96e-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    Location Path: ACPI_SB_#ACPIPCI0#ACPIGFX0#ACPIDD1F
    Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFF00000100
    Present: false

What should I do?

:)

Bojana_P, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Device could not be migrated....

Hi Henrik,

For us to isolate the issue and better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some additional information:

• Does it happen every time you use video call on Skype?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried updating any drivers?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by AntonyJose on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Display was not migrated

display profile did not migrate-CRASH

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the Video card driver is out dated or may be the video card is not compatible with the system. Try the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would suggest you to update the Display driver from Device Manager manually. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.
    • Expand “Display Adaptor”.
    • Right click on the driver and select update. Once update is done, restart the computer.

If the issue still occur I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated video card driver and install it.

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Display was not migrated

1. Display was not migrated - Similar Threads - Display was migrated

2. Migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migration: Hi,I wanted to know that will I be able to Migrate my On-Prem windows 10 clients machine to Azure Cloud Desktop.Basically my vmware win 10 client machines want to migrate to AVD machines....
  3. Migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migration: Running migration from windows 10 to windows 11. Can you not delete all files from windows 10 pc at the end or during the migration?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migration/db9fd8c5-4cf7-4525-9378-345740cff79f
  4. Migration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migration: Running migration from windows 10 to windows 11. Can you not delete all files from windows 10 pc at the end or during the migration?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migration/db9fd8c5-4cf7-4525-9378-345740cff79f
  5. Migrate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrate: I got a ssd and i need to backup that hdd to the ssd to use it. Imbacking up win 10 I have a laptop win10so i have to use my old pc winxp toback it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migrate/4a8b5f40-989b-4db9-aea3-b8e8dc8adac9
  6. Device DISPLAY won't migrate! " was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. " help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device DISPLAY won't migrate! " was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. " help.: Hi, I followed the advice on a Microsoft employee who gave me advice that has caused hours of delay. I deleted the monitors driver in an attempt to fix my dual monitor screen problem only being mirrored instead of extended. I have therefore realized that the problem was it...
  7. Laptop built-in display black "Device not migrated" error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop built-in display black "Device not migrated" error: Hello. I've bought an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706IH-H7050T at the beginning of October. On November 5th, my laptop display went black. I've turned on my laptop normally, and the screen was black. No ASUS logo, no nothing. So I've connected it to my TV using an HDMI cable....
  8. Laptop built-in display black "Device not migrated" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop built-in display black "Device not migrated" error: Hello. I've bought an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706IH-H7050T at the beginning of October. On November 5th, my laptop display went black. I've turned on my laptop normally, and the screen was black. No ASUS logo, no nothing. So I've connected it to my TV using an HDMI cable....
  9. System migration: system does not display hyperlink format.

in Windows 10 Support
    System migration: system does not display hyperlink format.: Hi Experts Problem: Unfortunately the vendor we use in our system as application does not display the hyperlink format, forcing the users to copy and paste, The vendor has no plans to do any software fixes soon. Please advise if there is any command or script, we can do to...
  10. Migration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Migration: I looking to migrate some computers to others with a master copy but buying a volume of licenses is stopping me need help. is a software that does transfer the Windows 10 licenses...