Windows 10: Display Windows 10

Discus and support Display Windows 10 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I have had no success trying to reduce the display size on my screen e.g. any page I open is enlarged text or graphics. Tried resolution,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Streamer, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Streamer Win User

Display Windows 10

Hi,

I have had no success trying to reduce the display size on my screen e.g. any page I open is enlarged text or graphics.

Tried resolution, settings, still no luck have to scroll up even with restore down.

Help!

:)

Streamer, Aug 1, 2015

2. Screen flickering after upgrading to Windows 10

I have the same problem. I changed refresh rate, updated graphic card driver, still the same. I can't even do any work. I may have to downgrade it until they fix the issue.

Windows 10 display flickering, Aug 1, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Streamer Win User

Display Windows 10

Problem solved.

Streamer, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Display Windows 10

1. Display Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Display

2. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I duplicate extended displays?: Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to submit a question.Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎14/‎2024 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Dell small form factor Precision Tower 3420.It came...
  3. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I duplicate extended displays?: Hello. Thanks for the opportunity to submit a question.Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎4/‎14/‎2024 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Dell small form factor Precision Tower 3420.It came...
  4. How do I duplicate extended displays?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Open Windows keep getting moved to the upper left corner of my display every time my...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Open Windows keep getting moved to the upper left corner of my display every time my...: Please Reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-windows-keeps-rearranging-my-desktop/04ee927e-e4ec-45d1-b6fd-c892aecfc8e9The same issue is happening to me. I'm running Windows 10 as defined below:This is not an issue with icons on my...
  6. My Open Windows keep getting moved to the upper left corner of my display every time my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Open Windows keep getting moved to the upper left corner of my display every time my...: Please Reference: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-windows-keeps-rearranging-my-desktop/04ee927e-e4ec-45d1-b6fd-c892aecfc8e9The same issue is happening to me. I'm running Windows 10 as defined below:This is not an issue with icons on my...
  7. My Open Windows keep getting moved to the upper left corner of my display every time my...

8. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows: I have searched for an answer to this issue and the same advice gets churned out. I have tried updating the setup and nothing resolves this so am hoping someone can advise the correct resolution and not refer me to how my monitors are set up. I have attached screenshots.I...
  9. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows: I have searched for an answer to this issue and the same advice gets churned out. I have tried updating the setup and nothing resolves this so am hoping someone can advise the correct resolution and not refer me to how my monitors are set up. I have attached screenshots.I...
  10. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

in Windows 10 Customization