Windows 10: Display Winver on Desktop Workstations

Discus and support Display Winver on Desktop Workstations in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, How can I display Winver on all desktop workstations? Co employees always asking to Winver and i'm tired of it. Any help will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by budibudiyamit, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Display Winver on Desktop Workstations

Greetings,

How can I display Winver on all desktop workstations? Co employees always asking to Winver and i'm tired of it. Any help will be appreciated.

~budib

:)

budibudiyamit, Oct 30, 2020

2. WINVER Windows 10.586.3

Hi Rickie,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

It is the license agreement which is agreed by users that they use Microsoft product. For more information I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+R”.

• Type “winver”.

• You will get the pop up screen about the Windows 10 license, there I suggest you to click on
      “Microsoft software license terms” and go through the policy terms and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 30, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Desktop display is green, grey and purple

Hello Karen,

There may be several reasons why your desktop display is showing green, grey, and purple. To assist you better with your desktop display concern, kindly answer the following questions below:

• When did this issue start?
    • Have you installed any updates prior to this happening?
    • What is the current version of your Windows 10? To check, type winver and press
      Enter on Cortana search.
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Display Winver on Desktop Workstations

fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Display Winver on Desktop Workstations

1. Display Winver on Desktop Workstations - Similar Threads - Display Winver Desktop

2. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinVer?????????: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest...
  3. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinVer?????????: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10.This is about the version, of Windows.That, I'm running. Right now.I checked with, Windows Update.And it says, everything is "OK"But I don't believe, it is?And this, is proof of it:What is the latest version of Windows?Latest...
  4. WinVer?????????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Winver

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  6. Winver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winver: I am having activation problems. I just ran 'Winver', and got a small window which shows'user name'at the bottom. How should I connect this laptop to my MS user account, and will this help my activation problem?...
  7. Winver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Winver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Winver: Hi, I upgraded 3 PC's to 2004 19041.264. When I go to Winver, 2 of them say (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation and 1 of them says (C) 2020 Microsoft Corporation. I'm not bothered about fixing it. I just find it weird considering 2004 was released in 2020. All 3 PC's were...
  9. Would like to put winver on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Would like to put winver on desktop: I just installed 1803 and found I lost winver from my desktop. I had found a way to do this sometime last year but I somehow lost the link. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for any help!*Biggrin 111376
  10. WinVer

in Windows 10 Support
    WinVer: What is the new WinVer I am not sure mine is right Thanks [img] 50139