Windows 10: Display wireless temperature sensor data bytes in CLI using python

Discus and support Display wireless temperature sensor data bytes in CLI using python in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I need some suggestion to create the Ethernet communication between Arduino and my PC and read the data in bytes format in Command line interface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by freddy97, Jan 2, 2019.

1. freddy97 Win User

Display wireless temperature sensor data bytes in CLI using python

Hi, I need some suggestion to create the Ethernet communication between Arduino and my PC and read the data in bytes format in Command line interface using python script. Also, Arduino is connected with wireless modem which receives from wireless temperature sensor and using arduino Ethernet sheild I am connecting the arduino with laptop ethernet port. Any suggestion to read the data of wireless sensor using ethernet communication in python script will be great help.

:)

freddy97, Jan 2, 2019

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Jan 2, 2019
  3. MikeYost Win User
    Windows 10 Temperature Sensor

I know that Windows 10 has a temperature sensor that defaults each disk drive to 60 or 61 Degrees and sounds an alarm if a drive goes above the temperature setting. How do I Change the alarm temperature setting maximum value? I have 5 machines and all
    are version Windows 10 version

1803. That is why I have not listed by computer values.

*** Moved to Windows 10 forum***

MikeYost, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Outside temperature display in taskbar

Hi Jason,

In order for us to assist you on how to display the temperature application on your taskbar. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the Windows or the Start icon.
    • Look for the weather application under tiles.
    • Right click it then select More.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Display wireless temperature sensor data bytes in CLI using python - Similar Threads - Display wireless temperature

2. Use wireless display over Lan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use wireless display over Lan: Hi,My pc doesn't have built-in Wi-Fi so I connect it to a router with Lan cable and connect my laptop to the same router with Wi-Fi.These two devices can see each other and I always use this way to share big files.But when I want to use the laptop as a wireless display for my...
  3. Use wireless display over Lan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use wireless display over Lan: Hi,My pc doesn't have built-in Wi-Fi so I connect it to a router with Lan cable but I connect my laptop to the same router with Wi-Fi.These two devices can see each other and I always use this way to share big files.But when I want to use the laptop as a wireless display for...
  4. Issue using Surface as a Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue using Surface as a Wireless Display: Hi, I’m trying to use my Surface Book 3 as a second monitor for my PC, but it won’t recognise it at all. However, if I do the opposite and try to project my Surface to my PC, it works fine. Why can’t my PC connect to the Surface? Thanks for any help submitted by /u/off_it...
  5. use of Wireless display adapter

use of Wireless display adapter: Hi, My PC shows Miracast is not available, Can I still use the wireless display adapter? System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 8/8/2020, 10:18:54 Machine name: JAIETHANN12 Machine Id:...
  6. Display wireless temperature sensor data bytes in CLI using python

in Windows 10 Support
    Display wireless temperature sensor data bytes in CLI using python: Hi, I need some suggestion to create the Ethernet communication between Arduino and my PC and read the data in bytes format in Command line interface using python script. Also, Arduino is connected with wireless modem which receives from wireless temperature sensor and using...
  7. temperature not displaying

in Windows 10 Customization
    temperature not displaying: Hi. I used to have the local temperature showing on search line. How do I get it back again? Google, Yahoo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temperature-not-displaying/9effb517-d1a0-4c56-9201-cdd1d20f6e26
  8. Windows 10 Temperature Sensor

Windows 10 Temperature Sensor: I know that Windows 10 has a temperature sensor that defaults each disk drive to 60 or 61 Degrees and sounds an alarm if a drive goes above the temperature setting. How do I Change the alarm temperature setting maximum value? I have 5 machines and all are version Windows...
  9. using a wireless screen display adapter

using a wireless screen display adapter: How do I use my programs ( e.g. word or excel) in the background while projecting Internet content to my TV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/using-a-wireless-screen-display-adapter/77a9b577-4572-48ed-b44c-25cb8a74b61b
  10. Can't see motherboard temperature [broken sensor ?]

Can't see motherboard temperature [broken sensor ?]: I was rendering video when I noticed that in Speccy my Motherboard (CPUSocket) temperature was ridiculously high (90C), I turned my pc off to check those temps in UEFI and there it was only ~30C so Speccy was probably showing wrong temps. But when I turned my pc back on to...