Windows 10: Display won't appear until 2nd boot

Discus and support Display won't appear until 2nd boot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi! So i just built this PC about a week ago and the problem was there ever since I installed win10 on it. Basically when I fire it up the PC would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Iroor, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Iroor Win User

Display won't appear until 2nd boot

Hi!

So i just built this PC about a week ago and the problem was there ever since I installed win10 on it. Basically when I fire it up

the PC would start but there would be no display whatsoever but after I shut it down completely by holding the power button and then
    bot it up the display starts appearing and everything works perfectly(my oc settings get reset though).

I was wondering if anyone knows the solution to this issue. I don't want to had shut it down every time Display won't appear until 2nd boot :(

Config
    MOBO : AsRock B365M pro4

GPU : Gigabyte RX570
    CPU : I5 9400f

RAM : Team delta ud RGB 8GB
    PSU : 550W (80+bronze)

MONITOR : LG 22MK600M

Thanks, have a great day^-^

:)

Iroor, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Display won't appear until 2nd boot [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Sep 10, 2019
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Sep 10, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Display won't appear until 2nd boot - Similar Threads - Display won't appear

2. No Display until 3 boot loops

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Display until 3 boot loops: Hello,I encountered a strange issue today. I turned my work PC off for lunch. I returned to find that no display was being shown on either of my monitors. I plugged my TV in with HDMI and still no display. I moved my PC to the downstairs TV and the same thing.I noticed one of...
  3. No Display until 3 boot loops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Display until 3 boot loops: Hello,I encountered a strange issue today. I turned my work PC off for lunch. I returned to find that no display was being shown on either of my monitors. I plugged my TV in with HDMI and still no display. I moved my PC to the downstairs TV and the same thing.I noticed one of...
  4. No Display until 3 boot loops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 2nd Display issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2nd Display issue: I am trying to connect HDMI 2nd display with my laptop but it is only working with 800*600 resolution with a 56 refresh rate. Other resolutions are not working. Drivers, OS Reset, tried but didn't work....
  6. 2nd monitor not displaying?

in Windows 10 Support
    2nd monitor not displaying?: Windows 10 home fully up to date, 32 gig of ram 6 cores Wasn't sure where to post this problem as it could be caused by a number of things? Anyway, I use a dual monitor display connected to a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 super graphics card, the card is only 2 months old and...
  7. 2nd Taskbar appears on 2nd monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2nd Taskbar appears on 2nd monitor.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CoffeeMate90210 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f9b0qc/2nd_taskbar_appears_on_2nd_monitor/
  8. HDMI 2nd Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI 2nd Display: For some reason my 2nd display, HDMI, isn't connecting. The computer can't detect it. What next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-2nd-display/054c4bb4-ff71-410c-9e9e-d1d8715d35b8
  9. Windows 10 - no display until OS booted

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - no display until OS booted: I have a weird issue after installing Windows 10. There is no display at all before the log in screen appears, which prevents me from seeing bootloader (win7 and win10 dual boot). Weird, because when I turn off and on my monitor, it works fine until I fully boot Windows 10...
  10. 2nd display not detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    2nd display not detected: I did a clean re-install of Windows 10 from a .iso file yesterday. Now my laptop does not detect my second display. Any suggestions for a fix please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2nd-display-not-detected/29c7846f-2436-46e3-b606-2196acc68705