Windows 10: display wont wake with pc,help.

Discus and support display wont wake with pc,help. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; occasionally,when waking from sleep the display wont wake.i cant even wake it by off/on or anything else.the only solution is to reboot the whole... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ddmeltzer8, Dec 3, 2020.

1. display wont wake with pc,help.

occasionally,when waking from sleep the display wont wake.i cant even wake it by off/on or anything else.the only solution is to reboot the whole system.iv tried using a different I/O port on gpu,too.
    i did see the same issue fixed in the latest geforce driver but its supposed to fix the same issue but with ampere(rtx 3000),and since my card is pascal(gtx1000) i dont expect much,but i think its noteworthy to mention.
    is this something anyone have heard of before?it has been an issue both before and after the latest windows 10 update.
    (winver- 20H2 (os build 19042.630))

thanks,guys.

:)

ddmeltzer8, Dec 3, 2020

2. display wont wake up

We suggest that you try the steps below, and check if the issue still persists:

• Press Windows key and type keyboard in.
    • Click on Keyboard option and a pop-up windows should show up.
    • From there, go to > Hardware tab > Properties >
      Change settings > Power management > Allow this device to wake the computer >
      OK/Apply.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 3, 2020
  3. DonnaP Win User
    mouse/keyboard wont wake pc

Hi Dalchina My mouse (logitech) and Keyboard (dell) are both wireless. I have a Dell desktop all in one (no box) I have checked to see that the mouse and keyboard are checked to wake up the pc. It wont come off the black sleep screen. I hope I have followed instructions properly.
    display wont wake with pc,help. [​IMG]

DonnaP, Dec 3, 2020
  4. display wont wake with pc,help.

display wont wake up

Hi Lea,

For us to isolate your concern in waking your computer, we would like to know the following:

• When did the issue first begin?

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

display wont wake with pc,help.

1. display wont wake with pc,help. - Similar Threads - display wont wake

2. Pc Wont Show Display

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pc Wont Show Display: Hello Microsoft Team,I had left my pc on and it was running just fine and when I came back the whole screen was a grayish darkish color. I had no cursor on the screen and key commands weren't working. Ive already tried things like cleaning it, changing the hdmi cable,...
  3. Pc Wont Show Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Wont Show Display: Hello Microsoft Team,I had left my pc on and it was running just fine and when I came back the whole screen was a grayish darkish color. I had no cursor on the screen and key commands weren't working. Ive already tried things like cleaning it, changing the hdmi cable,...
  4. Pc Wont Show Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Help my pc wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my pc wont work: Okay so I have just bought a computer working perfectly fine before I was moving it plugged it back in HDMI also power cord and my screen says not compatible with this device so I wiped the pc it worked I think but its the same, everything I used it boots into bios and safe...
  6. Help my pc wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help my pc wont work: Okay so I have just bought a computer working perfectly fine before I was moving it plugged it back in HDMI also power cord and my screen says not compatible with this device so I wiped the pc it worked I think but its the same, everything I used it boots into bios and safe...
  7. PC wont wake up properly from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC wont wake up properly from sleep: For some reason, Whenever I let my pc sleep for a long time, it comes back from sleep in a bad state. The keyboard is not functioning, and I cant shutdown it keeps the pc alive while the monitor goes into normal shutdown. At that point the only solution is to hard shutdown by...
  8. PC wont fully wake up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC wont fully wake up: When I put my PC to sleep sometimes it wont wake up, but PC case works like it is woke. Way I woke my PC is power button or keyboard. When I press keyboard PC reacts like its woke, but keyboard and mouse lights are not there and my monitor is black until I press restart...
  9. mouse/keyboard wont wake pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse/keyboard wont wake pc: Since the last Windows updates at the beginning of the month, my mouse and keyboard will not wake pc from sleep mode. I am having to do a shutdown and startup again to use pc. I am not particularly savvy on how to fix, but any plain english ideas to solve this would be...
  10. Desktop PC wont wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop PC wont wake up from sleep: after a fresh install of Windows 10 on a Samsung 850 EVO 500gb SSD i cant seem to get my computer to wake. i have my mouse (Logitech g700s) currently plugged in with USB cable and a 2.4ghz wireless keyboard. after i put the computer to sleep i cant seem to wake it. my only...