Windows 10: Display zooms out when taking screenshots

Discus and support Display zooms out when taking screenshots in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; In the snipping too and lightshot this never happened before but it keeps doing this when I try to take screenshots. Which in turn, reduces the quality... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Bright Eyes, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Display zooms out when taking screenshots

In the snipping too and lightshot this never happened before but it keeps doing this when I try to take screenshots. Which in turn, reduces the quality of my screenshots. Its getting annoying and If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Display zooms out when taking screenshots [​IMG]

:)

Bright Eyes, Apr 13, 2021

2. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 13, 2021
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Display zooms out when taking screenshots

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Display zooms out when taking screenshots

1. Display zooms out when taking screenshots - Similar Threads - Display zooms taking

2. When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange.: Whenever I take a screenshot, either by Windows button + PrtSc or by using the snipping tool, it comes out with an orange tint. No, I don't have a Lenovo computer and no, my screen isn't orange, just the screenshot. Any help? See attached image:...
  3. When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I take a screenshot, it comes out orange.: Whenever I take a screenshot, either by Windows button + PrtSc or by using the snipping tool, it comes out with an orange tint. No, I don't have a Lenovo computer and no, my screen isn't orange, just the screenshot. Any help? See attached image:...
  4. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  5. Taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taking a screenshot: Hi everyone, Well, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my Audacity. I have someone helping me with that, and he wanted me to send him a screenshot of my task manager configured in a certain way. After some poking around, I realized that I had been doing the...
  6. Display shifts down when taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display shifts down when taking a screenshot: Whenever I try to take a screenshot on my PC the display shifts down for some reason and I can't figure out why. Win + Shift + S is buggy and does not work 90% of the time. I have two displays and screenshotting affects both of them. They're both ASUS monitors and I have a...
  7. Display shifts down when taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display shifts down when taking a screenshot: Whenever I try to take a screenshot on my PC the display shifts down for some reason and I can't figure out why. Win + Shift + S is buggy and does not work 90% of the time. I have two displays and screenshotting affects both of them. They're both ASUS monitors and I have a...
  8. Display shifts down when taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Snip & Sketch or Snipping tool Zooms in my desktop when attempting to take a screenshot

Snip & Sketch or Snipping tool Zooms in my desktop when attempting to take a screenshot: I have a 1080p monitor that I set to 1440x900 on purpose so a specific game runs nearly full screen. For this game I use the snipping tool a lot, however, 2 months ago when I made the leap from windows 7 to windows 10, I now have a new issue: when attempting to screenshot...
  10. taking screenshots

taking screenshots: Please, give instructions on how to take screenshots of my computer screen. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-screenshots/92850574-a600-40fb-80ed-4c00d54501a1