Windows 10: display

Discus and support display in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How do I stop the screen I am in from going to photo slideshow?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SueCURRIER, Nov 27, 2018.

1. display

How do I stop the screen I am in from going to photo slideshow?

:)

SueCURRIER, Nov 27, 2018

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 27, 2018
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

display [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

display [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Nov 27, 2018
  4. damtachoa Win User

display

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

display

1. display - Similar Threads - display

2. Internal display not using dedicated laptop gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal display not using dedicated laptop gpu: my gaming laptop isnt using the full potential out of my dedicated gpu and i know this for a fact because when i connect an external display i get double if not triple the fps then before, and some games dont even use the dedicated gpu even though i set the application...
  3. Internal display not using dedicated laptop gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal display not using dedicated laptop gpu: my gaming laptop isnt using the full potential out of my dedicated gpu and i know this for a fact because when i connect an external display i get double if not triple the fps then before, and some games dont even use the dedicated gpu even though i set the application...
  4. Microsoft display adapter not working with Samsung Galaxy s24+

Microsoft display adapter not working with Samsung Galaxy s24+: I recently bought a Galaxy S24+, and it refuses to connect to the Microsoft Display Adapter_23. Holding down the screen view tab in settings in the phone, the MDA prompts to enter a passcode of numbers into the phone. The MDA the shows connecting to Galaxy S24+, the screen...
  5. Microsoft display adapter not working with Samsung Galaxy s24+

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft display adapter not working with Samsung Galaxy s24+: I recently bought a Galaxy S24+, and it refuses to connect to the Microsoft Display Adapter_23. Holding down the screen view tab in settings in the phone, the MDA prompts to enter a passcode of numbers into the phone. The MDA the shows connecting to Galaxy S24+, the screen...
  6. Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...: Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen then restarts when i try to connect to the wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-laptop-freezes-and-then-displays-the-msod/5a5fe20e-f75d-4e50-a441-829941b26a31
  7. Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...

Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen everytime i try to connect to the...: Hi my laptop freezes and then displays the MSOD screen then restarts when i try to connect to the wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-laptop-freezes-and-then-displays-the-msod/5a5fe20e-f75d-4e50-a441-829941b26a31
  8. Hi my laptop runs on windows 11,everytime i try to switch on wifi it freezes and displays...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my laptop runs on windows 11,everytime i try to switch on wifi it freezes and displays...: Hi my laptop freezes everytime i try to connect a wifi and then displays the MSOD screen then restarts immediately ,what could be the issue?...
  9. Hi my laptop runs on windows 11,everytime i try to switch on wifi it freezes and displays...

Hi my laptop runs on windows 11,everytime i try to switch on wifi it freezes and displays...: Hi my laptop freezes everytime i try to connect a wifi and then displays the MSOD screen then restarts immediately ,what could be the issue?...
  10. My laptop boots to Bios Legacy yet it displays boot mode as UEFI .

My laptop boots to Bios Legacy yet it displays boot mode as UEFI .: My disk is also on GPT yet when i restart my pc and press f10 ,its still on legacy .How can i fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-boots-to-bios-legacy-yet-it-displays/b463731a-c56a-492b-baa8-0f630dc2420a