Windows 10: Display

Discus and support Display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Big orange cat walked on the keyboard (13 lbs). Display is now rotated to the left. Tried powering down, restart, and nothing seems to work to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dollyharley12, May 23, 2019.

1. Display

Big orange cat walked on the keyboard (13 lbs). Display is now rotated to the left. Tried powering down, restart, and nothing seems to work to get the display right side up. It needs to rotate to the right.

:)

Dollyharley12, May 23, 2019

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, May 23, 2019
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Display [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Display [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, May 23, 2019
  4. damtachoa Win User

Display

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Display

1. Display - Similar Threads - Display

2. Test Display Color Range Software

in Windows 10 Support
    Test Display Color Range Software: Greetings, I see YouTube reviewers talking all the time about the color ranges of various displays. They use a software which looks like this -- [img] Does anyone know what software that is? Or an easy way to find what percentages of colors a display might offer? Thanks...
  3. Not finding my 2nd display in Nvidia control panel......???

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Not finding my 2nd display in Nvidia control panel......???: Have been running 2 'displays' for some time now....with success! Primary display.....Video 2ndary....Audio from PC...via Displayport/HDMI Today....spotted my sound settings have gone AWOL...and realised that only 1 display is showing in Nvidia control panel. Have Googled a...
  4. Not finding my 2nd display in Nvidia control panel......???

in Windows 10 Support
    Not finding my 2nd display in Nvidia control panel......???: Have been running 2 'displays' for some time now....with success! Primary display.....Video 2ndary....Audio from PC...via Displayport/HDMI Today....spotted my sound settings have gone AWOL...and realised that only 1 display is showing in Nvidia control panel. Have Googled a...
  5. Display Brightness levels adjustments occurs unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Brightness levels adjustments occurs unexpectedly: Hi there! Recently my display started to behave quiet unexpectedly. whenever I enter airplane mode/ connect my head phones/ enable or disable a network adapter/etc... the brightness level would change drastically. the brightness level indicator would not change but the...
  6. Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Displays Home Screen but Will Not load ANY profile: Windows 10 will load all the way to displaying my background (displaying stock photo, ease of access and wifi) but then is permanently stuck without opening to my desktop. Cntrl-Alt delete, Windows+ any key flash my profile name for a second but then nothing loads. Clicking...
  7. Windows 10 not able to login after reset. It is displaying Other User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 not able to login after reset. It is displaying Other User: Hi I recently reset my Windows 10 in Asus Vivobook S406U. After reset it is giving me a login screen as "Other user". In that, if I type my previous user id it is not working. I ran it in safe mode (pressing Shift and restart). It opened in Administrator I pressed...
  8. Windows 10 not searching and displaying latest cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not searching and displaying latest cumulative update: I have windows10 1709 16299.1217. When I checked for updates, it is not searching for the next latest update that is 16299.1237. It says computer is up-to-date. Could someone help to find the issue and fix?...
  9. My secondary monitor is not showing the full display

My secondary monitor is not showing the full display: The display is in full resolution yet it is not displaying correctly, a part of the display is not showing [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-secondary-monitor-is-not-showing-the-full/6692d433-0afa-4536-bede-bf99085c0df2
  10. Display size

Display size: I have two Dell laptops with Windows 10 that I use sometimes with an LG Ultrawide monitor. One will use the full width of the display but the other only uses 75% of the width of the display....