Windows 10: display

Discus and support display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to revert to the older display on Windows 10 where multiple windows can be shown at the same time instead of this split screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bmhWhite, Oct 10, 2019.

1. bmhWhite Win User

display

Is it possible to revert to the older display on Windows 10 where multiple windows can be shown at the same time instead of this split screen?

:)

bmhWhite, Oct 10, 2019

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 10, 2019
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

display [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

display [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Oct 10, 2019
  4. damtachoa Win User

display

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

display

1. display - Similar Threads - display

2. Display screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display screen: When I select an opened screen on the taskbar it hides behind other screens when I move my mouse. What settings do I need to change to keep the selected screen open and on top of the pile...
  3. Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accounts/freeing up memory. Not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal.: not displaying other people accounts for deletion/removal * Original title: accounts/frreing up memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accountsfreeing-up-memory-not-displaying-other/ac76ce4d-3003-4d41-a0ec-835688ecf35c"
  4. graphics card still working ALWAYS for two displays EVEN one display s

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    graphics card still working ALWAYS for two displays EVEN one display s: I have NVIDIA EVGA GRX 650 TI and ASUS GRX 1050 TI in each of my two of my PCs For Monitor I have two monitors: one 4K 27" LG [HDMI/DP] and one monitor LG M2350D FHD connected to HDMI KVM Switch Configured as the two PCs in each PC can have two monitors usage - dual monitor...
  5. DISPLAY

DISPLAY: THERE IS A CLOUD THEME ON THE UPPER RIGHT SIDE OF MY WINDOWS DESKTOP. HOW TO SWITCH TO PLAIN THEME. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display/eabe74d5-9a0e-4ef4-a9f7-f51c35a674cd
  6. color management of display-I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    color management of display-I don't know how to fix it: I moved my computer & monitor couple of days ago, and when I got it back in place, my screen was suddenly way, way too red. I tried to go in and fix it, but now it is dark & I can't see it very well. Any ideas? It seems really complex for someone like me who is not a...
  7. my laptop shutsdown while gaming and have low display memry of 128 mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop shutsdown while gaming and have low display memry of 128 mb: hello everyone i have acer laptop with 16 gb ram.. recently while gaming my laptop shuts down automatically while gaming and i run DirectX diagnostic tool and found out that its shows my approx. total memory at 8277mb and display memory at 128mb ..i was wondering if that...
  8. Display

Display: The text and images on my screen are wider than normal. How do I revert to original settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display/8db388ff-992e-493d-9776-b28f20bda820
  9. How do I make my app display SMALLER , i cant remeber how to do it and the icons are to big.

How do I make my app display SMALLER , i cant remeber how to do it and the icons are to big.: My desk top icons need to be reduced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-app-display-smaller-i-cant/8d0f1919-a003-4afe-bdbc-0fa5701cb0f7
  10. display driver has stopped respnding and has successfully recovred.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display driver has stopped respnding and has successfully recovred.: hi joydeep sir i was playing fifa 20 genuine version for pc and all on sudden i got kicked out from game and got this error as The description for Event ID 13 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local...