Windows 10: Display

Discus and support Display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes when the system is booting the screen becomes like this and I have to restart the pc. And the pc becomes a bit slow when this happens. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mayurhegde, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Display

Sometimes when the system is booting the screen becomes like this and I have to restart the pc. And the pc becomes a bit slow when this happens. Can anyone tell me how to correct this? Display [​IMG]

:)

mayurhegde, Oct 18, 2020

2. Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 18, 2020
  4. alone Win User

Display

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Display [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Display [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Display

1. Display - Similar Threads - Display

2. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  3. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.: [System Not Detecting]OS: Windows 10 EnterpriseGraphic Card: Intel Iris Xe Graphics[System detecting]OS: Windows 10 HomeGraphic Card: Intel UHD graphics 620 + NVIDIA GeForce MX130One of my systems doesn't detects any monitor connected through the display ports whereas other...
  4. Device doesn't detect any monitor connecter through display port.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cant change display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant change display.: I downgraded my windows from 11 to 10 on my laptop. the screen is damaged on laptop so i use my tv for display with HDMI. after upgrading when i try to switch display Win + P, the shortcut appears but however i try it doesnt work. any help on how i can change display mode...
  6. Cant change display.

Cant change display.: I downgraded my windows from 11 to 10 on my laptop. the screen is damaged on laptop so i use my tv for display with HDMI. after upgrading when i try to switch display Win + P, the shortcut appears but however i try it doesnt work. any help on how i can change display mode...
  7. Cant change display.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't connect to wireless display

Can't connect to wireless display: Whenever I try to use a wireless display, I get an error message saying, "Couldn't connect". I've tried several different TV's, all the same. I have other Windows 11 machines that can display just fine to those TVs. I do see an attempt being made on my TV, as I'd expect. I...
  9. Can't connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wireless display: Whenever I try to use a wireless display, I get an error message saying, "Couldn't connect". I've tried several different TV's, all the same. I have other Windows 11 machines that can display just fine to those TVs. I do see an attempt being made on my TV, as I'd expect. I...
  10. I meet the TPM 2.0 requirement for windows 11 hence i tried to run it but met with display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I meet the TPM 2.0 requirement for windows 11 hence i tried to run it but met with display...: my pc doesn't meet the cpu req, even tho i have 4C + 8T AMD a12 9720p r7 radeon I have tried install additional drivers for the same from various websits but nothing worked...