Windows 10: Display

Discus and support Display in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am facing problem with display it's flickering sometimes.when I changes the resolution or disable the display adapter it automatically get back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gajendersingh2, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Display

I am facing problem with display it's flickering sometimes.when I changes the resolution or disable the display adapter it automatically get back to normal .i have tried everything like installing again,updating ,or reinstalled window but not solving

:)

gajendersingh2, Jun 11, 2021

2. Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 11, 2021
  4. alone Win User

Display

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Display [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Display [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Display

1. Display - Similar Threads - Display

2. cannot change display resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot change display resolution: I have a Lenovo laptop and I am trying to change my display resolutions in display settings> advanced display settings> display adapter properties> list all modes. it lets me select a different resolution, but it just waits 15 seconds and reverts when I apply it. The...
  3. cannot change display resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot change display resolution: I have a Lenovo laptop and I am trying to change my display resolutions in display settings> advanced display settings> display adapter properties> list all modes. it lets me select a different resolution, but it just waits 15 seconds and reverts when I apply it. The...
  4. set screen saver and turn off timeout for several displays in Windows 10

set screen saver and turn off timeout for several displays in Windows 10: I use dual monitor, Extend screen. When I'm working on one monitor the other one is idle, so it should go to screen saver or turn off In order not to be harmed. How can I set screen saver or screen turn off timeout for each monitor separately....
  5. Windows changing refresh rate everytime I close the window dual 1440p displays

Windows changing refresh rate everytime I close the window dual 1440p displays: I have been using a dual monitor setup: one 1440p 165hz that I game on and an older 1080p 60hz just for keeping windows explorer open while gaming. Yesterday I bought a new 1440p 170hz monitor that I am going to game on and I'll use my other 1440p for my occasional tab I keep...
  6. Volume On Screen Display

Volume On Screen Display: Hi I'm, looking for a way to change the volume on screen display from master volume to an app by app basis like make that change the volume for spotify /youtube/video games independently of eachother rather than change them all by the same amount. For reference:...
  7. Can't see display adaptors in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't see display adaptors in device manager.: I had some problems with my computer and i had to uninstall my GPU and i restarted my computer and i went into Device maniger and coudn't find the Display addptors and i then tried to add the display addaports but it came up with a error saying. An error occured during the...
  8. Weather temp displaying in taskbar

Weather temp displaying in taskbar: Why does the weather display the temp on my HP desktop when pinned to taskbar but when I pin it on my HP Laptop all I see is the weather icon no temp display? I would like laptop to be the same as desktop...
  9. problem with displays brightness behavior.

problem with displays brightness behavior.: I recently did a factory data reset of my laptop, hoping to solve existing problems, but instead most of them stayed whilst others added. The most annoying of them being, brightness changing on its own. When I open any application with light theme e.g. control panel the...
  10. System tray icons display on bootup but disappear after an app is opened

System tray icons display on bootup but disappear after an app is opened: This issue didn't begin until recently so I am assuming it was due to a recent Windows update. I have Windows 10 Home version, 10.0.19043 Build 19043. When I bootup or restart all the icons show up in the system tray . However when I open an app e.g. Outlook the icons...