Windows 10: DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use

Discus and support DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have three monitors I want to manage. I tried DisplayFusion but became terribly lost. I thought it was free but when I tried to use I had to setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikeincousa, Oct 18, 2020.

1. DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use

I have three monitors I want to manage.

I tried DisplayFusion but became terribly lost. I thought it was free but when I tried to use I had to setup an account and get an authorization certificate.

I uninstalled it after it blocked / hid Skype and my access to the Control Panel. It added a second desktop to my computer and I do not have a clue as to how to access and manage that, adding to my chagrin.

I do not know where to start in looking for a basic tool with minimal functionality for starters. I need to get some sea-legs so to speak.

This was one of a seemingly an endless pool: 6 DisplayFusion Alternatives - TechShout

Thanks for any guidance,

:)

mikeincousa, Oct 18, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    'simpler, easier' Microsoft Account login coming for 'lots' services

Brink, Oct 18, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use

1. DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use - Similar Threads - DisplayFusion alternatives are

2. DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DisplayFusion alternatives that are simpler and easier to use: I have three monitors I want to manage. I tried DisplayFusion but became terribly lost. I thought it was free but when I tried to use I had to setup an account and get an authorization certificate. I uninstalled it after it blocked / hid Skype and my access to the Control...
  3. easier cap

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    easier cap: Hello- I have the Easier Cap and worked with it quite easily. The problem is with the audio. During the conversion I don't hear sounds. After a minute or so when checking it viewing and listening the sound begins to run on different speed so everybody sounds like Mickey and...
  4. Using multiple profiles is now easier with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Using multiple profiles is now easier with Microsoft Edge: Our customers tell us that they like to keep their browsing data separate as they take on various roles in their lives. For people at home working from their own devices, this is particularly important. Microsoft Edge’s “Profiles” feature...
  5. music simpler times copywrite ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    music simpler times copywrite ?: I want to know if the photos background music (enklare tider in Swedish) translated its "simpler times" is copywrite/royality free. And if its not. I would want to get the contact adress to them who owns it...
  6. Sign in to Office 365 with Google account using new Simpler Sign-on

in Windows 10 News
    Sign in to Office 365 with Google account using new Simpler Sign-on: We’re excited to announce Customer Preview of simpler sign-on from G Suite to Office 365! Many G Suite for Education customers have told us that they’d like to use Office 365, but their students have trouble remembering two sets of passwords. With this new solution, they...
  7. Easier CAP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easier CAP: l have a AMD A8 Dell. trying to run Easier Cap (USB 2.0 Video Adapter with Audio). l've read others having different problems but l insert the supplied disc which says Version 4.0A Win 10. l get a blue Windows box stating THIS APP CAN'T RUN ON YOUR PC, TO FIND A VERSION......
  8. A simpler sharing experience at OneDrive.com

in Windows 10 News
    A simpler sharing experience at OneDrive.com: One of the best reasons to use OneDrive is sharing stuff with friends, family, and colleagues. We recently took a closer look at how people are sharing via OneDrive, and today we’re launching a new experience that will make it even easier to work on a document together or...
  9. 'simpler, easier' Microsoft Account login coming for 'lots' services

in Windows 10 News
    'simpler, easier' Microsoft Account login coming for 'lots' services: If you try to sign in to your Microsoft account on the web today, you may see that Microsoft is currently testing a new account login page with a nice background image. As of today, it seems that the redesigned page can only be seen by some users, and in our own testing we...
  10. Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Easier to find friends & chat using Skype for Outlook.com: Since we launched Skype on Outlook.com, we’ve been listening to your feedback, and heard loud and clear that starting chat sessions with friends wasn’t as easy as it could be. Today, we’re excited to announce the worldwide availability of improvements to Skype for Outlook.com...