Windows 10: Displaying bettery status on taskbar

Discus and support Displaying bettery status on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just got a new hp pc. On my previous pc, the battery status would display on the right side of the task bar next to the volume and wifi icons.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JacobZa, Sep 9, 2018.

1. JacobZa Win User

Displaying bettery status on taskbar

I just got a new hp pc. On my previous pc, the battery status would display on the right side of the task bar next to the volume and wifi icons. However, this is missing on my new pc. How do I get the battery status icon to display on my new pc?

Thank you!

:)

JacobZa, Sep 9, 2018

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Displaying bettery status on taskbar

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Displaying bettery status on taskbar

1. Displaying bettery status on taskbar - Similar Threads - Displaying bettery status

2. Taskbar display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar display: How can I change my taskbar display from vertical to horizontal? I found it has changed to vertical by itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-display/47533821-aa1e-4e5c-9620-38563a3c2a93
  3. The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The battery status, in the taskbar, doesn't seem to be displaying correctly: PROBLEM My battery status in the taskbar doesn't seem to be functioning properly. On my computer, the battery status only says if it's plugged in, and what percent. However, on my parents' computers, when they're plugged in they say "charging" or "not charging", how much time...
  4. Software to display VPN connection status on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Software to display VPN connection status on the taskbar?: Hi guys, I have found that there's no default way in Windows of checking a vpn connection status at a glance. I run NordVPN and I don't know whether this connection is up or down at any particular time. At times, I have thought it's running to then find that the internet...
  5. taskbar display

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar display: Until today my taskbar program icons did not display titles--now each one shows the title. How can I display the icons only? Is it possible to display titles for selected icons?...
  6. taskbar won't display battery status

taskbar won't display battery status: My taskbar has recently abruptly stopped giving my battery status. If I go into taskbar settings, then "Select which items appear on the taskbar," "power: is set to "Yes." If I instead go into "Turn system icons on and off," Power is listed as on, but the on/off switch for it...
  7. Taskbar display

Taskbar display: I want to remove the day of the week from the date and time displayed in the Taskbar in Windows 10, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-display/261dff30-2c77-4f8c-8bcf-49e323a68b91
  8. Taskbar battery status icon is not showing

Taskbar battery status icon is not showing: Taskbar battery status icon is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-battery-status-icon-is-not-showing/646d32f6-dcc1-487a-8f79-3c5e3f9e026e
  9. missing battery status on my taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    missing battery status on my taskbar: sometimes on the task bar battery status is missing even though on task bar settings the POWER mode is on .its happens frequently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-battery-status-on-my-taskbar/2bb81ead-6a87-4f37-9c62-4ca86d0a8b48
  10. Connection Status Display

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection Status Display: Just took my Windows 10 Laptop out of the house for the first time. I am so used to 7 and hovering the connection in the notification tray for IP address and connection speed I was surprised not to find this. And then more surprised not to be able to find some utility to...